Killer inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez | Netflix Doc series Out Now

What was the motive for killing Odin Lloyd?
No one knows. Only speculative that Odin knew something. I think if Odin did know something then his sister also knows a little something seeing that he trusted her especially with that last text

Whole doc was crazy tho, some notable points:

-His Mom was foul
- Dude had the girliest handwriting I’ve ever seen
- it was crazy how easy he adapted to prison life after living the life of luxury, reiterates how money doesn’t necessarily make you happy

Mom was definitely foul (no excuse) but right after the man he looked up to the most passed she just flagrantly disrepected him with another dude. And the dude was basically family :smh:

What the hell does handwriting have to do with anything? I got nice handwriting - P all day for me

Yeah that was kind of weird but a lil understandable how thought of being locked up like training camp to take it off his mind idk

I get that we're supposed to try and get people help but what exactly kind of help was supposed to stop all of this

His dad dying and his mom sleeping with the cousins husband was the breaking point. I think he would have been a head case anywhere but the last thing he needed was to get drafted by the Pats (send him back home)

Never knew this dude was bi.

I have my doubts on this.

The Netflix doc seemed to keep touching on this, but it all seemed so irrelevant not to mention the claims seem to be completely unproven except for one guy from high school. Trying to almost make it seem that he was murdering due to the fact that he could not be an openly gay man seems to be a massive stretch and disrespectful to the gay community imo. Not to mention that men doing gay things in prison is not considered by most as meaning one is gay.

I also thought the teammate of Odin was coming off as jealous most of the time. Claiming he was just trying to act tough and was a fake gangster was odd to me. I mean it seemed to me like he was about as real of a gangster as one can be which is not necessarily a good thing.

I have my doubts on this.

The Netflix doc seemed to keep touching on this, but it all seemed so irrelevant not to mention the claims seem to be completely unproven except for one guy from high school. Trying to almost make it seem that he was murdering due to the fact that he could not be an openly gay man seems to be a massive stretch and disrespectful to the gay community imo. Not to mention that men doing gay things in prison is not considered by most as meaning one is gay.

In what community? Considering the hood population of this country is up there as being one of the most homophobic, which is who he associated with, I would say he wouldn't want people knowing he did questionable things in prison.... hell in the hood just saying "suck my ****" can get you got.

I been trying to figure that out since the first ep docu was garbage.

There are probably only a few people that truly know. Based on his extreme responses to spilled drinks, unpaid bar tabs...it could be over anything.

He was on the phone telling his girl he was shaking ready to throw hands over spades :lol:

Last edited:
they never established a motive for the Odin Lloyd murder

unless his boys start talking we'll never know

You tell me. Looks like the letters chicks used to write me in 5th grade w the gel pens.
View attachment 2492809

🤔🤨

20200116_145342.jpg

he talks around the subject of his sexuality in phone calls with his mom and cousin but it's clear what they're not saying. His cousin Tanya was supportive but his mom sounded like an idiot, flat out told her he couldn't trust her with it

The whole him being homosexual thing is kind of irrelavnt to me (when comes to the shootings), and idk whether i believe it or not. Feel like he would have at least had some questionable moments at some point since HS.

I want to know what really happened with the double murder. I cant imagine how that family feels because they got no closure/no justice :smh:

I always thought those homosexual rumors were just random, and even when they started talking about it during this doc (cause there was no type of transition, it was just BOOM :lol:), but the way Hernandez and his mom were talking on the phone, I definitely believe he was in the closet and not wanting to come out.

His mom is a horrible person as well, as was the cousin Tanya.

Back
Top Bottom