Killer inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez | Netflix Doc series Out Now

What I posted in the NFL thread

Regarding all this Hernandez stuff ...I can’t rock with the gay allegations when yo not around to speak on that ...Also Urban and the Pats were super slimey dealing with him but we already knew that, he coulda been dealt with long before he got jammed up ...And lastly he came from a sketchy home life but was basically a suburban thug, wasn’t nothin that crazy shakin in Bristol but he chose to be in the mix can’t feel bad about him for that...Seems like he did a lotta extra **** to build up his street life image

Hope this the last chapter for yo, let him and his story go, just feel bad for the daughter once she gets a grip of who her pops was

Last edited:
I also thought the teammate of Odin was coming off as jealous most of the time. Claiming he was just trying to act tough and was a fake gangster was odd to me. I mean it seemed to me like he was about as real of a gangster as one can be which is not necessarily a good thing.

I doubt it. Massey was never in the mix and now is just a yoga teacher. If you mean jealous of Hernandez's success in football, maybe.

Yeah that’s what I meant by jealous.
Once again I would definitely recommend reading the book written by James Patterson. Also should be noted in the entire book they made no reference to him being gay at all.

The podcast goes into more detail about his personal life....highly suggest checking that out. It’s more in depth with more prison calls, high school/growing up issues, family issues etc than the Netflix one.

An NFL player on one of nations most heralded teams murders 3 people while in the prime of his career.
I don't think they need to create a an angle about him being bisexual to make the story anymore scandalous. Listen to Aaron's own words. His family, former NFL teammates. If anything it's in the story to offer a window into why a person that is so successful in one of the most masculinity fueled professions would be going to the lengths Aaron did to prove his toughness at every turn. He seemed conflicted about his image, appearing tough vs who he truly was, then you throw in a violent upbringing and head trauma on top of that.

*Half through the Doc a few observations...
-Sheriff was so camera hungry.....Also loved how they had Hernandez set up to get in a fight with that prisoner, he just happened to be walked out the same time? :rolleyes
-Can't tell me CTE isn't related
-His Mom (Entire Family) was ****ed the moment the Dad died
-I feel for the sister man, wow...lost her fam and her love
-Dumbest crime of the century? Has to be right

Thought I pretty much knew the whole story but holy **** i just finished the 1st part and :wow: I was wrong

i want to watch the other parts but its too damn late :lol:

- Daughter gotta live through this. :smh:
- trash family structure
- gay push in the doc def seems shaky
- I always knew it but it’s amazing how high programs cover for good players. Florida was a mad house. And of course Tebow would get camera time. Smh.
- hate there’s no closure on the double homi
- I def believe in Miami he turned around in the car and blasted dude in the face.
- I wanna hear some of his locker room antics.

Also my ol lady hand writing is complete trash. Chicken crap.

Wow listening too this Gladiator podcast.
-Aaron wanted to be a cheerleader according to Aaron’s brother
-Aaron’s mother ran an illegal sports betting ring in their house and was busted by the feds.

Honestly, I always thought the idea that women had better looking handwriting was nonsense because the best penmanshippers I saw growing up were all dudes.

So when I hears people say, "Write like a girl" when I got older I was like huh?

Another thing I was late to notice was Mid/late 00 university of Florida was packed with talent. future football, b ball and journalist all around

The podcast goes into more detail about his personal life....highly suggest checking that out. It’s more in depth with more prison calls, high school/growing up issues, family issues etc than the Netflix one.
mos def
im on episode 5 right now

netflix doc just cliff noted the whole thing. but at least they had footage and another gay nfl'er
*kanye shrug

Yo listened to the podcast. This fool shot two dudes outside of a club when he was in college with the Pouncey brothers. Son shot a gun from a car while he was in a car in NYC. Son was crazy.

notice they only mentioned he did k2 for a tad in prison? What if he was on that k2 like crazy because of the fear of gettn screwed over in the nfl for pissing dirty? K2 makes u piss clean.. and k2 plus cte ****ed his head up to do that wilde ****.

Son was def gay, dunno why folks want to dance around that.

So says one guy from high school who for whatever reason thought it was a good idea to go public with this after he died.

What the Netflix doc also leaves out is the fact that his fiancée had caught him cheating numerous times and was using his apartment to bing home woman on the regular. I just don’t see enough evidence here to claim he was gay and I believe the Netflix doc had its own agenda for doing so.

notice they only mentioned he did k2 for a tad in prison? What if he was on that k2 like crazy because of the fear of gettn screwed over in the nfl for pissing dirty? K2 makes u piss clean.. and k2 plus cte ****ed his head up to do that wilde ****.

He was only smoking spice in prison because he could not get weed.

Back
Top Bottom