Killer inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez | Netflix Doc series Out Now

notice they only mentioned he did k2 for a tad in prison? What if he was on that k2 like crazy because of the fear of gettn screwed over in the nfl for pissing dirty? K2 makes u piss clean.. and k2 plus cte ****ed his head up to do that wilde ****.
He admitted to smoking weed while playing in the NFL though.

So says one guy from high school who for whatever reason thought it was a good idea to go public with this after he died.

What the Netflix doc also leaves out is the fact that his fiancée had caught him cheating numerous times and was using his apartment to bing home woman on the regular. I just don’t see enough evidence here to claim he was gay and I believe the Netflix doc had its own agenda for doing so.
Ever heard of someone being bisexual?

Ever heard of someone being bisexual?

Of corse except once again these claims are coming from one person only who only popped out after he died and some have accused of trying to get his 15 minutes. I’m not saying it’s impossible that he could of been bi, but what I am saying is I think the Netflix doc had a reason for pushing the narrative of him being gay and I just don’t see enough evidence. Nobody who was actually close to him has come out with any facts backing these claims up so after the high school buddy and the day he died not one other person to give any merit to these claims.

I mean they had that ex-nfl player who was gay on there just making all types of crazy assumptions without even knowing him.

Of corse except once again these claims are coming from one person only who only popped out after he died and some have accused of trying to get his 15 minutes. I’m not saying it’s impossible that he could of been bi, but what I am saying is I think the Netflix doc had a reason for pushing the narrative of him being gay and I just don’t see enough evidence. Nobody who was actually close to him has come out with any facts backing these claims up so after the high school buddy and the day he died not one other person to give any merit to these claims.

I mean they had that ex-nfl player who was gay on there just making all types of crazy assumptions without even knowing him.
His brother admitted to him being bisexual. He wanted to be a cheerleader as a kid but his dad was homophobic.

Of corse except once again these claims are coming from one person only who only popped out after he died and some have accused of trying to get his 15 minutes.

Or he knew what AH was capable of and was afraid of being silenced. By that point, dude had already assaulted at least half dozen people (that we know of) over some B/S.

I did the same thing :lol:

But then I vaguely remembered reading about it.

Also heard through the grapevine that he left a dude he had relations with at the Souza-Baranoski prison $1M.

3F8EF14F00000578-0-image-a-49_1493040117804.jpg

I thought he was broke?

Hey listening to Brandon Lloyd on the podcast. I forgot of wild gay football players are. Him telling about the locker room acts are just too much. Football players just different man.

LOL dudes really don't want this killer football player to be gay/bi huh ?

I don’t know about anyone else as I could care less. What I do have a problem with is the lack of evidence supporting this and how the Netflix doc seemed to really make it a vocal point to try and push the narrative of him being gay. His brother saying he wanted to be a cheerleader as a child does not mean one bit that he was gay. There is a big difference from one having gay tendencies to actually being a gay man.

I’m not saying that he was not gay I just think that in order for an entire documentary to be made claiming this to be true I would of like them to provide actual facts besides someone he went to high school with claiming a relationship. Besides that we have absolutely nothing else. If any of you actually read the book that goes much more in depth there was no mention of him being a gay man. Actually the book described a few of the numerous times his fiancée had caught him cheating and using the apartment as a place for him to bring woman.

Finished it last night. I had no idea about the Alexander Bradley incident that put him in the hospital.

The father & son were the WORST part of this whole thing.

Man unless we watched different docs, dude is exaggerating the gay aspect way more than what was actually addressed.

In the 3 plus hours it ran on netflix, the last hour and a half def tries to skew your perception of his sexuality. Even the DA was gonna try to introduce what he "closeted homosexuality" into the state's case.

You read what you just said compared to the overall runtime?
maybe i just read what you typed wrong, but my understanding of what you said is that there wasnt enough coverage of the fact that he was gay.
what im saying is that if you spend atleast 40-50 percent of a given time on a single aspect i think you've covered your bases on stated opinion.
i believe that a buncha factors led to brody doin what he did; not just the cte or him being "closeted", if it is in fact true. It was this plus a host of other factors that led to him being a wild boy. Dude might even have a undiagnosed mental disabilty in addition to his messed up home environment. In the end we are all just products of our environments.

Man unless we watched different docs, dude is exaggerating the gay aspect way more than what was actually addressed.
They had numerous scenes talking to some random NFL player who was gay, but had absolutely nothing to do with Aaron Hernandez.

Back
Top Bottom