Killer inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez | Netflix Doc series Out Now

Got a long plane ride tomorrow this should be entertaining enough.

For those into podcast check out Gladiator if you haven’t already heard it. Great breakdown of Aaron and his life.

I have actually done a lot of research on this as I always found this ordeal absolutely fascinating.

If anyone is interested in learning more I would suggest reading the book by James Patterson All American Murder.

I think he was paranoid. Maybe Lloyd knew about the 2 guys he killed that bumped him in the club, he knew too much. Remember he also tried the murk the other guy that was with him when he shot the 2 dudes but he survived

That dude he shot, Alexander was out to pop Hernandez if he didn't get locked up first

some real interesting stuff in the trial

I haven't watched the tv series yet but in the podcast they talk about Wes Welker warning new guys on the team about having a locker next to Hernandez because of the wild stuff he would do

him calling Bill Belichick "daddy"... :lol:

Last edited:
Was scrolling down my timeline and saw my very first Hernández denier.

I had no idea there is a small segment of people that believe he didn’t do any of this stuff.

Anyone on NT of a similar mindset? Why? How? I like to hear both sides as much as possible but all the research I’ve seen suggest he was at the very least involved.

Was scrolling down my timeline and saw my very first Hernández denier.

I had no idea there is a small segment of people that believe he didn’t do any of this stuff.

Anyone on NT of a similar mindset? Why? How? I like to hear both sides as much as possible but all the research I’ve seen suggest he was at the very least involved.

He was framed? New England Patriots haters?

I don't get it.

I had to run it back when his QB was talking about they had sexual relations, thought I heard it wrong

I had to run it back when his QB was talking about they had sexual relations, thought I heard it wrong

I did the same thing :lol:

But then I vaguely remembered reading about it.

Also heard through the grapevine that he left a dude he had relations with at the Souza-Baranoski prison $1M.

3F8EF14F00000578-0-image-a-49_1493040117804.jpg

Whole doc was crazy tho, some notable points:

-His Mom was foul
- Dude had the girliest handwriting I’ve ever seen
- it was crazy how easy he adapted to prison life after living the life of luxury, reiterates how money doesn’t necessarily make you happy

Back
Top Bottom