Killing season in Chicago....10 murders 63 shootings over the WEEKEND!

little dudes these days aint got no mind...let me tell yall about this night me and my boys was freestylin in the whip and all of a sudden this little kid runs up to the car and kicks it so my boy heated smashes up to them and yells at him "why you kick my car" "you got a problem" and littledudes reply was " i got a gun ill shoot you" i was like huh? kids these days

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

The Expressways aint even safe...They even shoot on 290...

Matter-of-fact...some girl got stabbed to death on 290 last week...even the females get buck out here

wait a min...fam run that story back to me one more time...on 290...you SERIOUS!?
eek.gif
eek.gif

(BROADVIEW) A woman was killed Thursday night after she was stabbed during a road-rage incident and crashed a short distance away in west suburbanBroadview, authorities said.

Adrean Price, 35, of 2344 S. 21st Ave. in Broadview, was involved in a stabbing and crash at 1811 S. 17th Ave. in Broadview and was pronounced dead at 11:08p.m. at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's office.

Broadview police Lt. Jim Kosik said Price was stabbed about 9:52 p.m.

Authorities said Price was involved in a road-rage incident prior to being stabbed. Price and the other motorist, a woman, each allegedly got out of theirvehicles and stabbed each other. Price then got back into her car and attempted to drive away when she crashed.

An autopsy is scheduled for later Friday, the medical examiner's office said.

Kosik said several witnesses are being witnessed early Friday, but no charges have been filed as of 5:30 a.m.

I heard the the actual stabbing was on I-290...
tired.gif

Tell me why I got confronted by GD's last wednesday...Bcuz I was wearing an Astro's fitted....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

The Expressways aint even safe...They even shoot on 290...

Matter-of-fact...some girl got stabbed to death on 290 last week...even the females get buck out here

wait a min...fam run that story back to me one more time...on 290...you SERIOUS!?
eek.gif
eek.gif

(BROADVIEW) A woman was killed Thursday night after she was stabbed during a road-rage incident and crashed a short distance away in west suburban Broadview, authorities said.

Adrean Price, 35, of 2344 S. 21st Ave. in Broadview, was involved in a stabbing and crash at 1811 S. 17th Ave. in Broadview and was pronounced dead at 11:08 p.m. at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's office.

Broadview police Lt. Jim Kosik said Price was stabbed about 9:52 p.m.

Authorities said Price was involved in a road-rage incident prior to being stabbed. Price and the other motorist, a woman, each allegedly got out of their vehicles and stabbed each other. Price then got back into her car and attempted to drive away when she crashed.

An autopsy is scheduled for later Friday, the medical examiner's office said.

Kosik said several witnesses are being witnessed early Friday, but no charges have been filed as of 5:30 a.m.

I heard the the actual stabbing was on I-290...
tired.gif

Cot Damn
eek.gif

$#%@@++ don't play. Shizz is serious. wow

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Tell me why I got confronted by GD's last wednesday...Bcuz I was wearing an Astro's fitted....
laugh.gif
all you got to do isopen youre right hand throw it up bring it back down make a fist and pound youre chest over your heart and you'll be iight G
nerd.gif

if they shoot you dont blame casper

yo dont know wats worse the taste or the bud

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

you were up under that 5 bro.

Yeah....I know....Stoping for gas in a GD hood FTL!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
all you got to do is open youre right hand throw it up bring it back down make a fist and pound youre chest over your heart and you'll be iight G
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I'm not dumb...thats MOE stuff right there...that would of gottenme shot.

laugh.gif
all you got to do is open youre right hand throw it up bring it back down make a fist and pound youre chest over your heart and you'll be iight G
nerd.gif

Oh wooooooooooow you bogus as hell... Talk about a SEND OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I prolly should of Threw down upside down Forks and called them Bricks
grin.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif

While shouting out ALL WELL!!!

But sidenote... Why do LK's assume that every black person is GDN??? I mean I grew up around them and I'm cool with them but you droppin the rakesdoesn't really do anything to me fam-O

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif

While shouting out ALL WELL!!!

But sidenote... Why do LK's assume that every black person is GDN??? I mean I grew up around them and I'm cool with them but you droppin the rakes doesn't really do anything to me fam-O
Round here...LK's beef with VL's (Vatos Locos)

I live in Minneapolis BTW.....

I'm going to Chicago in August, how do dudes fell about someone rocking a SF Giants fitted hat?

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I'm going to Chicago in August, how do dudes fell about someone rocking a SF Giants fitted hat?

Just keep it straight...
laugh.gif
Yeah I had it tilted the last time I went and I got hella mean-mugs. What if I put it backwards to the side?

Just keep it straight...
laugh.gif
Yeah I had it tilted the last time I went and I got hella mean-mugs. What if I put it backwards to the side?
You can wear your hat in any way over north....

Just dont go to the West side or the Southside.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Send off

Back
Top Bottom