Killing season in Chicago....10 murders 63 shootings over the WEEKEND!

In the end of day, we have a %$%*$@ up city. Its %$%*$@ up cause we have a beautiful city. This is exactly why I hope we don't get the Olympics

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Basically any suburb just South or west of Chicago (Except OakPark) is turning into a bad area...
yep and its all on the city

thats wat happen when you close down EVERY project on the low end

i understand the plan but damn they *+$$%%@ the burbs up

but 5years from now the low end will be nice and the burbs will be the new projects

thats how i see everthing anyways

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

Basically any suburb just South or west of Chicago (Except OakPark) is turning into a bad area...

man if i had to choose one spot for me and the fam to move to outside the city it would def. be oak park...the houses there look ridiculous...community seems pretty cool as well.

Yeah OakPark is Nice as hell...BIG traditional housing...

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

I'm going to Chicago in August, how do dudes fell about someone rocking a SF Giants fitted hat?

Just keep it straight...
laugh.gif
Yeah I had it tilted the last time I went and I got hella mean-mugs. What if I put it backwards to the side?
You can wear your hat in any way over north....

Just dont go to the West side or the Southside.
Well I'm suppose to visit my cousin in some area called Bellwood near Melrose Park or some !+%# like that.
Bellwood is turning into a bad area...
laugh.gif
Melrose Park is full of mexicans....
Truth....
Good to know, I love mexican girls.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I just hope I don't get into another Latin King situation like I did in the Bronx last year.
eyes.gif
There's this Puerto Rican chick that near Melrose park that I usually smash....and supposedly her bro is a LK
laugh.gif
...Dude is mad soft tho (pause) always mean mugs whenever I come over, but henever says #$$*
laugh.gif

if youre gonna come visit, just remember there will never be a 100% safe spot in a major city.

True, true, but typically I have no problems in any hood. Look like you belong and keep it movin'. Last time I was in Chi-town, I even wentto a Harold's Chicken Shack in or near the South Side (didn't know where I was, just basically roaming the city like I do with any city I visit) off anNT recommendation with no problems. Was def thinkin about takin the wife there when we go back. Looks like we'll lunchin' in and aroud the North Sideof the city.

Originally Posted by haiti5

Good to know, I love mexican girls.
sick.gif
we get the worst mexican girls out of all the cities
I think the we get the best in the west coast, but ya'll make it up with all the PR and domincan girls ya'll have.
grin.gif

Are we talking about the same Chicago?
laugh.gif

Wait, I was under the impression that ya'll had hella Puerto Rican and Dominican women....dammit!
laugh.gif

Lincoln Park is ok
ohwell.gif
for the most part.... alot of upperclassfamilies... BUT there are still bad parts. Esp alittle south of north ave. on sedgewick.
And YES! Chicago gets the short stick on hispanic girls...

laugh.gif
all you dudes worrying about fitteds , just dont rock one

like someone else said with any city you visit , you will know if youre in a hood section . and as long as you aint out and about roaming shady places at nightand you dont mean mug dudes you should be aight

Originally Posted by CasperJr

but 5years from now the low end will be nice and the burbs will be the new projects

Thats the plan, move it away from downtown and allow others to enjoy it.

if youre visiting just use street smarts..get on the first car on the subway with the conductor..never pull your money out in public...dont break out huge *%*maps in the middle of the street..i try to fit in as much as possible when i go to other cities and ive yet to have a problem.

and we have about 1% dominican population
got hella ricans tho

and oak park is nice only if u not near austin...

did any of yall hear about them goonin up in lincoln park this past winter..
laugh.gif
"take ya gucci bag and ya northface off ya back"

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Thats the plan, move it away from downtown and allow others to enjoy it.
QFT...... I notice that everytime I go to the Chi....

Samething is happening in Minneapolis....the low end burbs are turning into mini hood.

I mean its so many areas that I would want to raise a family. Downtown, Hyde Park, Oak Park, Beverly and select neighboring suburbs. The city is +**@@! because%!%+*% don't care %#** about children.

If you a G, walk up to that dude and squeeze. Stop being a beyattch shooting around corners. Too many innocent kids and parents are dying b/c of $#$#% **+ fake**+ gangsters

Originally Posted by Prez T

laugh.gif

like someone else said with any city you visit , you will know if youre in a hood section . and as long as you aint out and about roaming shady places at night and you dont mean mug dudes you should be aight
see thats the thing 5-10 years ago you didnt have to roam to far from downtown to find yourself in a hood
laugh.gif

^exactly soon as u hit that gold coast boom u at the greens
laugh.gif

u go south u hittin the ickes and dearborn things sure have change..35th st. got a starbucks! i mean right where stateway used to be..that issh still got mespinnin

Originally Posted by Prez T

laugh.gif

like someone else said with any city you visit , you will know if youre in a hood section . and as long as you aint out and about roaming shady places at night and you dont mean mug dudes you should be aight
see thats the thing 5-10 years ago you didnt have to roam to far from downtown to find yourself in a hood
laugh.gif

on the real come too far down State street and you were in an entirely different world, %%*# around and catch something hot for no reason what so ever

that Starbucks on 35th almost made me crash No Lie.
laugh.gif

I'm in Pilsen and I would have never thought i would see so many hipsters. Growing up, I was the only non 100% hispanic kid in my hood.

Funny how the episode on GANGLAND about sd's is shot where tons of dudes riding their fixies now... lol

This.
Im trying to move my mother and baby mama out there.
Its literally 5 mins away but seem like a whole different world.

The Taste always bring out the foolishness.
I dont dare go anymore cuz i dont want that off-chance that one of GDs recognize me and be on dummy.
I love my city though.

And anybody worried about fitteds, rock this:
Seattle-Mariners-blk-dgry-yellow-B.jpg

Used to go through these like water.

One of the girls I know went up to Chicago with 3 of her friends this past weekend. She never been, so I guess she didn't know how bad it suppose to be interms of violence. Her friend is from Chicago and has family there, so it was kinda stupid for them to go to the Taste and party on the 4th.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TheHavik

This.
Im trying to move my mother and baby mama out there.
Its literally 5 mins away but seem like a whole different world.

The Taste always bring out the foolishness.
I dont dare go anymore cuz i dont want that off-chance that one of GDs recognize me and be on dummy.
I love my city though.

And anybody worried about fitteds, rock this:
Seattle-Mariners-blk-dgry-yellow-B.jpg

Used to go through these like water.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom