Killing season in Chicago....10 murders 63 shootings over the WEEKEND!

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Tell me why I got confronted by GD's last wednesday...Bcuz I was wearing an Astro's fitted....
laugh.gif
all you got to do is open youre right hand throw it up bring it back down make a fist and pound youre chest over your heart and you'll be iight G
nerd.gif

if they shoot you dont blame casper

yo dont know wats worse the taste or the bud

Oh wooooooooooow you bogus as hell... Talk about a SEND OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I prolly should of Threw down upside down Forks and called them Bricks
grin.gif
Dre is that you
nerd.gif

But sidenote... Why do LK's assume that every black person is GDN??? I mean I grew up around them and I'm cool with them but you droppin the rakes doesn't really do anything to me fam-O

same reason black people assume all mexicans are some type of kings and the same reason that everybody think white people are softer then a 12 pack of toilettissue.............straight ignorance
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I'm going to Chicago in August, how do dudes fell about someone rocking a SF Giants fitted hat?

Just keep it straight...
laugh.gif
Yeah I had it tilted the last time I went and I got hella mean-mugs. What if I put it backwards to the side?

Same result... might actually get into a confrontation. Not tellin you to be a ho or anything, you wear your hat the way you want to ( I know I do) Not trynascare you just trying to prepare you.

Yo, y'all got me shook. Going back to Chi-town with the wife later in the year. Was thinking about stayin out a ways and driving in to see thesights...Grant Park, Mag Mile...should we just get a place on the mile and stay in that general area?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Tell me why I got confronted by GD's last wednesday...Bcuz I was wearing an Astro's fitted....
laugh.gif
all you got to do is open youre right hand throw it up bring it back down make a fist and pound youre chest over your heart and you'll be iight G
nerd.gif

if they shoot you dont blame casper

yo dont know wats worse the taste or the bud

Oh wooooooooooow you bogus as hell... Talk about a SEND OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I prolly should of Threw down upside down Forks and called them Bricks
grin.gif

While shouting out ALL WELL!!!

But sidenote... Why do LK's assume that every black person is GDN??? I mean I grew up around them and I'm cool with them but you droppin the rakes doesn't really do anything to me fam-O

They do think everybody is folks & why don't they be on $%%$ when they're by themselves? When they deep they mugg & confront w/ they quicknessthough

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Yo, y'all got me shook. Going back to Chi-town with the wife later in the year. Was thinking about stayin out a ways and driving in to see the sights...Grant Park, Mag Mile...should we just get a place on the mile and stay in that general area?
Just stay in the North side....you'll be fine.

I'm going to Chicago in August, how do dudes fell about someone rocking a SF Giants fitted hat?

Just keep it straight...
laugh.gif
Yeah I had it tilted the last time I went and I got hella mean-mugs. What if I put it backwards to the side?
You can wear your hat in any way over north....

Just dont go to the West side or the Southside.
Well I'm suppose to visit my cousin in some area called Bellwood near Melrose Park or some !+%# like that.

Visitors/Tourist are fine here, no serious danger seeing as you're going to spend majority of your time downtown and up north anyway.

You will however miss out on the best chicken possible and a damn fye +!% sweet steak sandwich... I think I'm going to taurus for lunch tomorrow now that Ithink about it... along with a good amount of other things. But you'll be safe.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Yo, y'all got me shook. Going back to Chi-town with the wife later in the year. Was thinking about stayin out a ways and driving in to see the sights...Grant Park, Mag Mile...should we just get a place on the mile and stay in that general area?

You dont have to worry about being DownTown....DT is nice...You'll know when you're in a bad area...TRUST...

Just keep it straight...
laugh.gif

Well I'm suppose to visit my cousin in some area called Bellwood near Melrose Park or some !+%# like that.
Well......When them folks confronted me..I just laughed in their face and hopped in the whip... They wont do %!@# if you're chill about it,but if you're tryna be a Rambo type dude...something will pop off.

Just keep it straight...
laugh.gif

Bellwood is turning into a bad area...
laugh.gif
Melrose Park is full of mexicans....

Coo, I don't want to deal with all of that in a vacation. All I plan to do is enjoy my time downtown and maybe find a few Hispanic women to chill witharound that area.

That's insane, we just got back from Chicago from the tour, we thought it was such a good city

Coo, I don't want to deal with all of that in a vacation. All I plan to do is enjoy my time downtown and maybe find a few Hispanic women to chill with around that area.

You're going to run into quite a few of these...

502386.jpg

laugh.gif

yea bellwood been a bad hood, and melrose used to be flooed with whites...till the mexicans took over...

me personally i stay by nothin but LKs, and its true, if you aint hispanic and you come by the hood wearin some type of fittedyou def. gettin checked...

tourists shouldnt really worry tho.

Just keep it straight...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Truth....

Who the hell would visit bellwood or melrose anyway... lol

I was gonna go down to the taste on the 3rd it was just to crowded, not about me feeling safe... if youre gonna come visit, just remember there will never be a100% safe spot in a major city.

Was online and read about some cab driver rape-ing a customer...smh...

right by my GF house too (Lincoln park)...

Basically any suburb just South or west of Chicago (Except OakPark) is turning into a bad area...

Just keep it straight...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Truth....
Good to know, I love mexican girls.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I just hope I don't get into another Latin King situation like I did in the Bronx last year.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JORDAN 23 lives

Who the hell would visit bellwood or melrose anyway... lol

I was gonna go down to the taste on the 3rd it was just to crowded, not about me feeling safe... if youre gonna come visit, just remember there will never be a 100% safe spot in a major city.

Was online and read about some cab driver rape-ing a customer...smh...

right by my GF house too (Lincoln park)...

Lincoln park is not a bad area at all......my uncle lives in them ends...I usually post up around there.

Basically any suburb just South or west of Chicago (Except OakPark) is turning into a bad area...

man if i had to choose one spot for me and the fam to move to outside the city it would def. be oak park...the houses therelook ridiculous...community seems pretty cool as well.

Back
Top Bottom