Killing season in Chicago....10 murders 63 shootings over the WEEKEND!

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by CasperJr

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the NT'er who will come here with that fit on i feel for your soul

On Larry, any nter that has the guall to rock that in Chicago deserves whatever comes his way.
G you seen wat happen one dude posted the hat a few post later some fool posted some shoes to go with them didnt even care to think about the street side of the objects on the hat
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Hence I stated...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Smart Dumb _ wanna be fly as shells fly into him... I tell you about these Nters joe
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But can we really blame them for there ignorance G???

someone explain the significance of the trident or whatever is on the fitted. Im in KY excuse my ignorance

laugh.gif
aint no damn trident

lets go to flight school

u have two main sectors in chicago (well everywhere now)

Folks and Peoples

Folks
BDs
GDs
SDs
LDs
Spanish Cobras
La Razas
Maniac LDs
26s

Peoples
Blackstones
LKs
Vice Lords
Mickey Cobras
Counts
Spanish Lords

Folks rock with the pitchfork UP! Peoples Drop the pitchfork
Folks roll with the 6 point star Ppls rock with the 5
Folks bang they hat to the right ppls to the Left

Its a symbol that was adopted as a sign by one of theee more prominent gangs in our country the Gangster Disciples more commonly known as the GD's

19633449.b02fe0.jpg

Thus to have it pointing down is way of disrespecting them, mainly done by those of rival gangs or who just have a dislike for them or in Dre's case to bean @#! hole, many people have lost their lives over this action.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

someone explain the significance of the trident or whatever is on the fitted. Im in KY excuse my ignorance
Basically it has a 5 point star and forks upside down....

That fitted is embracing gangs that less than 5 (BPS or VL) at the same time the fitted is dissing Folks (GD's)

Gangster Disciple(GD)=rakes,pitch fork Vice Lord or Black Stone=5 pt star Throwing down the rakes w/ a star=trouble/sendoff status

ok, so my next question is:

Can any of you all see an end to this sensleless gang violence? What do y'all see for the future and what can be done?

Originally Posted by haiti5

Can any of you all see an end to this sensleless gang violence? What do y'all see for the future and what can be done?
can you see an end to poverty , invisible racism, displacement , lack of adequate education ?
+1

can you see an end to poverty , invisible racism, displacement , lack of adequate education ?

no and nothing maybe back in the day but now its just alot of young dudes out there wildin out

ok, so my next question is:

I see the National Guard sweeping these neighborhoods across America in the future.

Realest thing I read today.

+1

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

+1

i agree as well but this generation is so far gone no amount of education or money can solve the problems. They are pure bred savages to say the least

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

+1

i agree as well but this generation is so far gone no amount of education or money can solve the problems. They are pure bred savages to say the least
Naw alot are wannabes and followers.

Back
Top Bottom