King of the Hill Appreciation??

Dale and Bill were too damn simpish. A part of me thinks Dale always knew of Redcorn pipin' his lady. There's no way to explain the obviousness.

Dale and Bill were too damn simpish. A part of me thinks Dale always knew of Redcorn pipin' his lady. There's no way to explain the obviousness.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Fox is dumb for canceling this.

someone already said it but.....by the balls Seth has Fox
30t6p3b.gif

krazy88s [-] Posted: 04/25/11 3:50 PM Dale and Bill were too damn simpish. A part of me thinks Dale always knew of Redcorn pipin' his lady. There's no way to explain the obviousness.

i always thought the same fam HAD to know

Originally Posted by Mister916

Fox is dumb for canceling this.

someone already said it but.....by the balls Seth has Fox
30t6p3b.gif

krazy88s [-] Posted: 04/25/11 3:50 PM Dale and Bill were too damn simpish. A part of me thinks Dale always knew of Redcorn pipin' his lady. There's no way to explain the obviousness.

i always thought the same fam HAD to know

Luanne did die, R.I.P.

If you guys like King of the Hill, check out Bobs Burgers.

Luanne did die, R.I.P.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

When you're too busy in your basement with your insect farms, thinking out conspiracies and airing your thoughts on pirate radio you might overlook these things
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Luanne did die, R.I.P.

Bobs Burgers is awful. I'll be shocked if it gets renewed for a second season.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

When you're too busy in your basement with your insect farms, thinking out conspiracies and airing your thoughts on pirate radio you might overlook these things
laugh.gif

Luanne did die, R.I.P.

Dhrealtalk! Whats up homie?
The show is a classic by all accounts. As you watch the show you just fall in love with the characters, Dale and Bill is the best and here is a great example of why Dale is just pure gold.

Dhrealtalk! Whats up homie?
The show is a classic by all accounts. As you watch the show you just fall in love with the characters, Dale and Bill is the best and here is a great example of why Dale is just pure gold.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Luanne did die, R.I.P.

Its really not that bad. Its similar to King of the Hill in the way that the humor is subtle. King of the Hill flourishes because its deeper than what it seems on paper. Most people think its just a cartoon about a hick texas family but in reality its just a parody of America society that pokes fun of peoples idiot beliefs.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Luanne did die, R.I.P.

Its really not that bad. Its similar to King of the Hill in the way that the humor is subtle. King of the Hill flourishes because its deeper than what it seems on paper. Most people think its just a cartoon about a hick texas family but in reality its just a parody of America society that pokes fun of peoples idiot beliefs.

Always appreciated 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hank: I am the mack daddy of Heimlich County, I play it straight up, yo. You get the hell out of my 'hood. She's my "garden tool" now.
Alabaster Jones: Okay, whatever.
*Pointing to Peggy*
Alabaster Jones: What you want for the jasper brunette?
Hank: That is my wife!
Alabaster Jones: Man, that's the biggest mistake a pimp could make; marryin' one of his "garden tools".
R.I.P 

Brittany Murphy 

Always appreciated 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hank: I am the mack daddy of Heimlich County, I play it straight up, yo. You get the hell out of my 'hood. She's my "garden tool" now.
Alabaster Jones: Okay, whatever.
*Pointing to Peggy*
Alabaster Jones: What you want for the jasper brunette?
Hank: That is my wife!
Alabaster Jones: Man, that's the biggest mistake a pimp could make; marryin' one of his "garden tools".
R.I.P 

Brittany Murphy 

Back
Top Bottom