King of the Hill Appreciation??

Luanne died?!? 
eek.gif

I know Hank's dad died, but not Luanne.

EDIT: I thought you meant the character, not Brittany Murphy.

Luanne died?!? 
eek.gif

I know Hank's dad died, but not Luanne.

EDIT: I thought you meant the character, not Brittany Murphy.

Very much appreciated. I watch it every night

Dale Gribble and his conspiracy theories, along with his containers of Mountain Dew in the basement
pimp.gif

Very much appreciated. I watch it every night

Dale Gribble and his conspiracy theories, along with his containers of Mountain Dew in the basement
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Luanne did die, R.I.P.

If you guys like King of the Hill, check out Bobs Burgers.

Bobs Burgers is awful. I'll be shocked if it gets renewed for a second season.
It's already been renewed for a 2nd season, the show just needs to find it's voice and it's gotten better from the first few uneven episodes.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Luanne did die, R.I.P.

If you guys like King of the Hill, check out Bobs Burgers.

Bobs Burgers is awful. I'll be shocked if it gets renewed for a second season.
It's already been renewed for a 2nd season, the show just needs to find it's voice and it's gotten better from the first few uneven episodes.

shishishaw!
I love every character on this show, except for Peggy, she's infuriating.  I have all 13 seasons on my hd 50 GB but worth every bit of data.
pimp.gif

shishishaw!
I love every character on this show, except for Peggy, she's infuriating.  I have all 13 seasons on my hd 50 GB but worth every bit of data.
pimp.gif

Speaking of Peggy, how come Hank never showed her any love? I understand no pda but even alone Hank was scared of her. lol

Speaking of Peggy, how come Hank never showed her any love? I understand no pda but even alone Hank was scared of her. lol

all seasons are on Netflix
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The funniest line was one episode where Bobby had a cold and was like "Don't kiss me dad i'm sick" and Hank hit him with the MOST
Stale face of alllll time...think it was the one where he was allergic to Ladybird

all seasons are on Netflix
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The funniest line was one episode where Bobby had a cold and was like "Don't kiss me dad i'm sick" and Hank hit him with the MOST
Stale face of alllll time...think it was the one where he was allergic to Ladybird

been saying this for a minute, this show is hilarious. Glad people are finally catching on.

been saying this for a minute, this show is hilarious. Glad people are finally catching on.

favorite cartoon i think too...i dont even it see it as a cartoon cause it could be easily made into a real show and woulda been classic

favorite cartoon i think too...i dont even it see it as a cartoon cause it could be easily made into a real show and woulda been classic

Back
Top Bottom