Boy, you better be careful
Hoo hoo hoo hoo
Said if you treat me bad or make my sad
My Father in heaven is watching you
But I still love you like I do
(After the pain)
And nobody's ever gonna love you like I do
(After the pain)

Loser mentality. A lot of older female soul singers have songs like this. Good tune, though it can be hard to listen to at times when the lyrics set in. I didn't really care for r&b related stuff in general until recently b/c of this prominent subject matter surrounding the genre. Just gotta take other ppl's perspectives for what they are or alienate yourself from the art, I guess.

My mind is blown that people like this are a “thing” :lol:

people don’t have daddies?

Bruh, all these life coaches and “steering wheel psychologist” as I call them. :lol: :lol: :rofl:. It’s hilarious. Blind leading the blind.

No daddies and their boyfriends/husbands are wearing purses and colorful hair :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Bruh, all these life coaches and “steering wheel psychologist” as I call them. :lol: :lol: :rofl:. It’s hilarious. Blind leading the blind.

No daddies and their boyfriends/husbands are wearing purses and colorful hair :lol: :lol: :rofl:
They just spout out what people want to hear and get an income from it. It’s like being a personal trainer but when people come in for the hour you spend the entire time telling them that they are perfect just the way they are and perform no exercises.

Dude I want in

Would not even be fair. Envy and Charlemagne jellyback, no backbone having selves won’t even enter the ring

Wouldn't make it any less entertaining for me. :lol:

They hoist spout out what people want to hear and get an income from it. It’s like being a personal trainer but when people come in for the hour you spend the entire time telling them that they are perfect just the way they are and perform no exercises.

Dude I want in

Easiest lick there is. Just pick a side and go all the way in.

Watch the money roll.

I'd pay good money to watch the Kevin Samuels and Brother Kwame Brown tag team death match against Envy and Charlamagne.

Would not even be fair. Envy and Charlemagne jellyback, no backbone having selves won’t
So, this is where soap opera’s have moved on to? Online dating advice vids?

basically. And it’s spearheaded by men and women, similar to Angela Yee with no spouse or kids, trying to give advice.

What ever happened to life experience and actually going through stuff and figuring it out on your own? But again, NOTHING shocks me nowadays. People are awkward as hell man.

With this society telling women that they need to be validated through marriage, there will always be a dearth of thirsty people, especially those who are brainwashed through religion, who will seek the acknowledgement of these youtube and facebook charlatans.

SmartSelect_20210520-161135_Instagram.jpg

deadmanny.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom