Kingdom Come Revisited Vol: 4 years later

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

I know im gonna get flamed for this, but Vol 2. Is jays worst CD.

great songs individually, but as a whole...i agree and have been sayin this.

Oh My God
Kingdom Come
never understood why these songs got no love. dope to me
kingdom come was always dope so is prelude and da joint where he's dissin dame...after that da album is basura.

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

I know im gonna get flamed for this, but Vol 2. Is jays worst CD.

great songs individually, but as a whole...i agree and have been sayin this.

Oh My God
Kingdom Come
never understood why these songs got no love. dope to me
kingdom come was always dope so is prelude and da joint where he's dissin dame...after that da album is basura.

StaXX wrote:
Vol. 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kingdom Come

captain obvious? Vol 1 is damn near classic.
It pertained to the post above.
Dude said KC was better than all the Vol. series.  

StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by Murda He

Always liked it....
Said it would sound even better as we matured as listeners...

I feel validated.

Well in that case, I guess i'll have to be 100+ to mature enough to enjoy your 'music.'

Originally Posted by Murda He

Always liked it....
Said it would sound even better as we matured as listeners...

I feel validated.

Well in that case, I guess i'll have to be 100+ to mature enough to enjoy your 'music.'

Originally Posted by wildout4

i didnt really like jay during the KC/AG period. i listened to KC a couple times and i think i listened to AG once.

i gotta throw this in the car and give it a updated listen. from what i remember an looking at the tracklist, it doesnt seem that bad.
laugh.gif
What?! Just listen to "Say Hello" one more time and tell me you don't want to listen to the rest of the album again. You're missing out ...

Originally Posted by wildout4

i didnt really like jay during the KC/AG period. i listened to KC a couple times and i think i listened to AG once.

i gotta throw this in the car and give it a updated listen. from what i remember an looking at the tracklist, it doesnt seem that bad.
laugh.gif
What?! Just listen to "Say Hello" one more time and tell me you don't want to listen to the rest of the album again. You're missing out ...

StaXX wrote:

StaXX wrote:

Which it is. And?????Before you laugh, this is the same board that compared N.E.R.D. to the Beatles, Cudi to Bod Marley and Kanye to Qunicy Jones. Y'all aren't even ALLOWED to talk about credibility no more. Just my opinion. I've listened to KC more than any of the volume series, and I've heard them all. Nothing that RD/Blueprint does a billion times better for THIS listener.

StaXX wrote:

StaXX wrote:

Which it is. And?????Before you laugh, this is the same board that compared N.E.R.D. to the Beatles, Cudi to Bod Marley and Kanye to Qunicy Jones. Y'all aren't even ALLOWED to talk about credibility no more. Just my opinion. I've listened to KC more than any of the volume series, and I've heard them all. Nothing that RD/Blueprint does a billion times better for THIS listener.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

StaXX wrote:

StaXX wrote:

Which it is. And????? Before you laugh, this is the same board that compared N.E.R.D. to the Beatles, Cudi to Bod Marley and Kanye to Qunicy Jones. Y'all aren't even ALLOWED to talk about credibility no more. Just my opinion. I've listened to KC more than any of the volume series, and I've heard them all. Nothing that RD/Blueprint does a billion times better for THIS listener.

vol1 is WAYYY better than KC

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

StaXX wrote:

StaXX wrote:

Which it is. And????? Before you laugh, this is the same board that compared N.E.R.D. to the Beatles, Cudi to Bod Marley and Kanye to Qunicy Jones. Y'all aren't even ALLOWED to talk about credibility no more. Just my opinion. I've listened to KC more than any of the volume series, and I've heard them all. Nothing that RD/Blueprint does a billion times better for THIS listener.

vol1 is WAYYY better than KC

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

yungmatt wrote:

Not a fan

This... Although...

Prelude
Do You Wanna Ride
Minority Report
I Made It (I don't understand the disdain for this song, if you've ever done anything positive to make your mother happy/feel good how can you not appreciate this?)

Are appreciated.

I can also play: Beach Chair & Hollywood if I'm feeling real fancy aka in a extra Jay Z vibe

Pretty much.. Add Kingdom Come too I can listen to that.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

yungmatt wrote:

Not a fan

This... Although...

Prelude
Do You Wanna Ride
Minority Report
I Made It (I don't understand the disdain for this song, if you've ever done anything positive to make your mother happy/feel good how can you not appreciate this?)

Are appreciated.

I can also play: Beach Chair & Hollywood if I'm feeling real fancy aka in a extra Jay Z vibe

Pretty much.. Add Kingdom Come too I can listen to that.

Back
Top Bottom