Kingdom Come Revisited Vol: 4 years later

Did they re-release this album or something. I went to buy MBDTF and this album was next to it with the Jay-Z Greatest Hits..

Did they re-release this album or something. I went to buy MBDTF and this album was next to it with the Jay-Z Greatest Hits..

Maybe not a "CLASSIC" but beach chair was Nice

"This is Jay everyday
No compromise
No compass comes with this life
Just eyes
So to map it out
You must look inside
Sure books can guid you
But your heart defines you
Chica"

Maybe not a "CLASSIC" but beach chair was Nice

"This is Jay everyday
No compromise
No compass comes with this life
Just eyes
So to map it out
You must look inside
Sure books can guid you
But your heart defines you
Chica"

1.The Prelude:

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

trash then. trash now 

One of the last actual cds I bought...Bought this album and Snoop Blue Carpet Treatment the same day,needless to say Snoop had the better album
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

trash then. trash now 

One of the last actual cds I bought...Bought this album and Snoop Blue Carpet Treatment the same day,needless to say Snoop had the better album
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

The Prelude is one of his best songs ever.

Beach Chair is a pretty bad song.

this.

Beach Chair is probably his most overrated record in my opinion.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

The Prelude is one of his best songs ever.

Beach Chair is a pretty bad song.

this.

Beach Chair is probably his most overrated record in my opinion.

This thread is proof that if hip-hop ain't about drugs, the party/gangsta life (HI NINJAHOOD), or if the guy making the music isn't Kanye West or Eminem, the board thinks it's trash for the the most part.

Album is better than alot of other Jay's albums, including ALL of the "Volume" series. Yes I said it. Watch these same idiots who down Jay for this album come out in a future Jay vs. Nas/Takeover vs. Ether thread and complain Jay says nothing that is worthwhile compared to his QB counterpart. This was probably his first album where he doesn't give us the typical "I'm a hustler" Jay, and it was refreshing to hear.

Only bad song is the track with Pharrell and Usher. The rest were at least solid, and there were songs on here that were great.

This thread is proof that if hip-hop ain't about drugs, the party/gangsta life (HI NINJAHOOD), or if the guy making the music isn't Kanye West or Eminem, the board thinks it's trash for the the most part.

Album is better than alot of other Jay's albums, including ALL of the "Volume" series. Yes I said it. Watch these same idiots who down Jay for this album come out in a future Jay vs. Nas/Takeover vs. Ether thread and complain Jay says nothing that is worthwhile compared to his QB counterpart. This was probably his first album where he doesn't give us the typical "I'm a hustler" Jay, and it was refreshing to hear.

Only bad song is the track with Pharrell and Usher. The rest were at least solid, and there were songs on here that were great.

Back
Top Bottom