Kixclusive NYC Store Pictures (Opening Today 11/21 @ 11AM)!

What's up NT fam. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Kixclusive is opening our first store on SATURDAY 11AM in New YorkCity (288 Mulberry Street between Prince and E. Houston). we are very close to 3 subway stops (Bway-Lafayette - F, V, B, D; Bleecker - 6; Prince - N, R, W) andwe are one block over from Supreme.
We have some good stuff, a lot of items that are not posted on the website (we were saving it for this day). everything from jordan's (og's and retro),dunk sb's (old/good stuff all the way to the new), yeezy's, louis vuitton kanye's, ato matsumoto, playcloths, bbc/ice cream (older stuff), bape(only the good stuff) and more!
LOOK FOR THE WHITE GATES AND BLUE STEPS DOWN.... (we can't afford a sign yet - but there may be some balloons up - LOL, i know)
KIXCLUSIVE 288 MULBERRY ST. NYC - SATURDAY 11/21 @ 11AM

kixstore3.jpg

kixstore1.jpg

kixstore2.jpg

kixstore4.jpg

kixstore5.jpg

kixstore6.jpg

kixstore7.jpg

I have the same glass case I got it from ikea. I see alot of heat in those pictures. Place looks good, best of luck to you.

hire a dj, get better chairs, wrap up all those shoes because people are going to be trying them on, change the paint, change the lights
then you have an A+ store

hire a dj, get better chairs, wrap up all those shoes because people are going to be trying them on, change the paint, change the lights

Originally Posted by dopestop

brb, let me grab some money from my money tree

looks like an elaborate meet up spot.

good luck though, sir. Lemme buy some sz 11 Space Jams

Store looks kinda boring and plain. But I wouldn't mind having some of the shoes there.....The DMV needs one of these or Flightclub.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Looks cheap, expected a LOT more.
Exactly. You need to spend extravagantly on the layout and jack up the shoe prices accordingly. Create some value.

not so sure about opening a reseller shoe store in these crappy economic times.

Back
Top Bottom