Kixclusive NYC Store Pictures (Opening Today 11/21 @ 11AM)!

I've contacted Necksnapper directly through PM, and he seems to be an alright guy. To the other 2 guys, I suggest you contact him directly also. He seemslike he is going to help out our situations.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

...The DMV needs one of these or Flightclub.
we had a consignment shop on Georgia Ave..couple doors down from SportsZone..Cant remember the name right now..
i didnt do well..lasted maybe 1 year..so no..we dont need one..

nerd.gif

i just replied to everyone's PM's. We are waiting on size 12 and 13 from our supplier which we should have had a few weeks ago. Unfortunately he didnot come through in a timely manner. We expect the shoes to arrive next week and we will do anything and everything to make it up to each and every one of youguys. i greatly greatly apologize and if there is anything whatsoever i can do to make it up to you, please let me know. Sincerely, Danny

if the asking price for those powder 9s arent ridiculous just might go today and pick them up..

Just came from the store... I didnt catch names of the ppl there but they were real down to Earth unlike the workers at most of the other stores in Soho...When I was there they had just gotten in a shipment of Gucci SB's so if you need em head on down...

Originally Posted by NECKSNAPPERScom

i just replied to everyone's PM's. if there is anything whatsoever i can do to make it up to you, please let me know. Sincerely, Danny

You could start by shipping my shoes. They're not size 12 and they're not size 13, so that should be no problem. You promised you would send themtoday, and you promised you would send me a legitimate tracking number today. I've got a fraud report filled out, and the New York Police on speed dial. Ilook forward to seeing you in court if you don't ship my shoes.

Necksnapper..... I'm going to press charges now. Good luck with your store. I'll be seeing you soon.

Necksnapper..... I'm going to press charges now. Good luck with your store. I'll be seeing you soon.

why not just put in a chargeback with paypal or your credit card company?

The purchase was too long ago. The credit card company won't do anything, and I didn't use paypal.

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

The purchase was too long ago. The credit card company won't do anything, and I didn't use paypal.
the NYPD is not going to do anyhing either

i know the police station in that area and there not going to do a thing for a pair of shoes

i think your screwed

Yea you're not gonna be able to get anything out of it but the shoes and thats if they send it. Thats why you shouldn't trust little store like theseand pay over the phone.
I have to go in person to these places or you'll get scammed

Mannchyld, we replied to your PM. Your shoes will go out no later than Monday guaranteed. For the delay, we will do whatever it takes to make it up to you.

I've been to store, has cheaper stuff than Flight Club and workers there are friendly and chilled.

Originally Posted by 2Guard

we had a consignment shop on Georgia Ave..couple doors down from SportsZone..Cant remember the name right now..
just how they don't need an HOH
ohwell.gif

PLEASE HURRY UP.......GO AFTER YOUR SUPPLIERS!!!!!!! WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR OUR SJ'S!!!!

thanks necksnapper for shipping them out and handling everything and gj niketalk for having an awesome forum

2Guard wrote:

District 51

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

2Guard wrote:

District 51
Whats the addresss??.....ive been 2 Commonwealth and Major but never there

Back
Top Bottom