Kixclusive NYC Store Pictures (Opening Today 11/21 @ 11AM)!

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Kixclusive prices are OD
indifferent.gif

Props to y'all man.

I know how hard it is to get a business up and running so congratulations for getting this far.

Like the other posters said it could use a little livening up but i'm sure that will come in due time.

If you get the word out and handle business right that spot could become a sneakerhead haven and a staple in the area.

Best of luck. I might stop by later today.

Originally Posted by dopestop

hire a dj, get better chairs, wrap up all those shoes because people are going to be trying them on, change the paint, change the lights then you have an A+ store

so are you guys like flightclub? consignment store or how does it work? i dono y everyone's bashing the store looks cool to me...best of luck to you guys

better shrink wrap them shoes...or your going to have one ds shoe and one dirty disgusting brown fingerprinted shoe

another lame store, with dudes working there actin like they know everything, also not to mention OD prices, what a waste of paper!

NT Tripping.

With all that heat they have, and now that people can purchase
the shoes on hand. That store will be up and popping in no time.
pimp.gif

Yeah with the money that you guys make online, I would figure you would have a better looking spot then that. Anyways congrats and Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom