Kixclusive NYC Store Pictures (Opening Today 11/21 @ 11AM)!

the store got some heat, but it looks too plain. Like MalaCala said it looks like someone's bedroom without a bed. It definately need some"life", something to bring it out. I wish I was in NY so I could see it. and Kixclusive's prices are OD. I wish they would bring their pricesdown a bit, but I know that won't happen.

Originally Posted by NECKSNAPPERScom

What's up NT fam. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Kixclusive is opening our first store on SATURDAY 11AM in New York
City (288 Mulberry Street between Prince and E. Houston). we are very close to 3 subway stops (Bway-Lafayette - F, V, B, D; Bleecker - 6; Prince - N, R, W) and
we are one block over from Supreme.

We have some good stuff, a lot of items that are not posted on the website (we were saving it for this day). everything from jordan's (og's and retro),
dunk sb's (old/good stuff all the way to the new), yeezy's, louis vuitton kanye's, ato matsumoto, playcloths, bbc/ice cream (older stuff), bape
(only the good stuff) and more!

LOOK FOR THE WHITE GATES AND BLUE STEPS DOWN.... (we can't afford a sign yet - but there may be some balloons up - LOL, i know)

KIXCLUSIVE 288 MULBERRY ST. NYC - SATURDAY 11/21 @ 11AM

kixstore3.jpg

kixstore1.jpg

kixstore2.jpg

kixstore4.jpg

kixstore5.jpg

kixstore6.jpg

kixstore7.jpg

How dare you....Scammer !!! I'm still waiting for my Space Jam i've ordered on your website on August 31st !!!! You d'ont even answer my emailssince Ocotber 13th !!! You sent me a bogus USPS tracking number on November 6th !!! What do you expect??? People are VERY VERY VERY VERY hungry !!! If Anythinghappen to your stor, don't tell I ain't warned you !!!

Yo fam, they scammed you? Nah we dont let that fly out here on NT. We fam. Ayo give me the go ahead and ill make sure ill get you your shoes and ship them toyou myself OR their store will be dealt with...accordingly. Betta balee dat

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Yo fam, they scammed you? Nah we dont let that fly out here on NT. We fam. Ayo give me the go ahead and ill make sure ill get you your shoes and ship them to you myself OR their store will be dealt with...accordingly. Betta balee dat

nerd.gif

o0qfjb.jpg

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Yo fam, they scammed you? Nah we dont let that fly out here on NT. We fam. Ayo give me the go ahead and ill make sure ill get you your shoes and ship them to you myself OR their store will be dealt with...accordingly. Betta balee dat

nerd.gif

o0qfjb.jpg

looks like fun what happened here ?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

J Dilla Himself wrote:

Yo fam, they scammed you? Nah we dont let that fly out here on NT. We fam. Ayo give me the go ahead and ill make sure ill get you your shoes and ship them to
you myself OR their store will be dealt with...accordingly. Betta balee dat

nerd.gif

o0qfjb.jpg

looks like fun

what happened here ?
Following the Los Angeles Lakers' victory in the 2009 NBA Chapionship, a riot broke out near the Staples Center. A consignment shoe storecalled The Holy Grail was robbed.

Store looks dumb. I bet every shoe there is over 250. Im good, dog
word, Im tired of these played out boutiques, owners scoring them off lame ISSers then stocking them in his 4X4 store for twice the price

Im good

Originally Posted by yesnayah

Originally Posted by NECKSNAPPERScom

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]What's up NT fam. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Kixclusive is opening our first store on SATURDAY[/color][/color]

How dare you....Scammer !!! I'm still waiting for my Space Jam i've ordered on your website on August 31st !!!! You d'ont even answer my emails since Ocotber 13th !!! You sent me a bogus USPS tracking number on November 6th !!! What do you expect??? People are VERY VERY VERY VERY hungry !!! If Anything happen to your stor, don't tell I ain't warned you !!!

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dopestop

hire a dj, get better chairs, wrap up all those shoes because people are going to be trying them on, change the paint, change the lights
then you have an A+ store

A DJ? its a store not a club!

pending you scamming people good luck its hard work but if you take care of your area you will make it.

and with everyone talking about design not everyone have 20k+ for that maybe if you support your local spot they will grow to have some nice designs.

How dare you....Scammer !!! I'm still waiting for my Space Jam i've ordered on your website on August 31st !!!! You d'ont even answer my emailssince Ocotber 13th !!! You sent me a bogus USPS tracking number on November 6th !!! What do you expect??? People are VERY VERY VERY VERY hungry !!! If Anythinghappen to your stor, don't tell I ain't warned you !!!

Make that two of us. I been e-mailing and blowin' these fools up on Twitter. No response. Ordered the space jams on Oct.29th and NO RESPONSE at all. Theirwebsite said orders placed before the 30th of October were to be shipped out on Oct. 30 and they haven't shipped anything! But they update theirtwitter/niketalk with pictures of the XI's?! Saying they'll be shipped out next week? That was 2 weeks ago! SOMEONE GET AT THESE FOOLS FOR ME (US WHOMADE THIS MISTAKE AND ORDERED FROM THEM!)

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

J Dilla Himself wrote:

Yo fam, they scammed you? Nah we dont let that fly out here on NT. We fam. Ayo give me the go ahead and ill make sure ill get you your shoes and ship them to

nerd.gif

o0qfjb.jpg

looks like fun

what happened here ?
Following the Los Angeles Lakers' victory in the 2009 NBA Chapionship, a riot broke out near the Staples Center. A consignment shoe store called The Holy Grail was robbed.

did the store payback the consigners ? also anymore pics of the looting ?

nerd.gif

o0qfjb.jpg

roll.gif

Yeah they did!!! They are not answering my emails...Maybee my English is too poor !!!! They maybe don't understand a word I wrote...I can assure you I sentlike hundreds emails...No response from them !!! And now this F....g guy just show up and making like everything is ok with their "grandopening"....would rather be "grand SJ scamming" !!!!
just check twitter you'll have the info...Peace out

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

How dare you....Scammer !!! I'm still waiting for my Space Jam i've ordered on your website on August 31st !!!! You d'ont even answer my emails
since Ocotber 13th !!! You sent me a bogus USPS tracking number on November 6th !!! What do you expect??? People are VERY VERY VERY VERY hungry !!! If Anything
happen to your stor, don't tell I ain't warned you !!!

Make that two of us. I been e-mailing and blowin' these fools up on Twitter. No response. Ordered the space jams on Oct.29th and NO RESPONSE at all. Their
website said orders placed before the 30th of October were to be shipped out on Oct. 30 and they haven't shipped anything! But they update their
twitter/niketalk with pictures of the XI's?! Saying they'll be shipped out next week? That was 2 weeks ago! SOMEONE GET AT THESE FOOLS FOR ME (US WHO
MADE THIS MISTAKE AND ORDERED FROM THEM!)

Following you on twitter fam' . Really sucks the way they're dealing with their customers !!! Maybee we'll have to plan a riot or so !!! But NewYork Knicks will never win NBA Championship !!!!
smh.gif

Let's make that 3 of us!!!! I ordered from them on the 8th of October. Got an email on the fourteenth stating they'd be shipped in 7 days. Then I got aphony tracking number from them 10 days ago. I've had it with these clowns. They can't ship the Space Jams they've charged me for, yet they canpost a picture with a whole mess of them on NT. I'm actually surprised they can't afford a sign with all the money they've gotten from rippingpeople off. I will never deal with these crooks ever again. If I was in NY I'd definitely run up in their spot and give them the business.

Back
Top Bottom