Knowing the risks, how can you smoke?

I'm a clove smoker, and the idea that i'm killing myself at a much faster pace doesn't really bother me, I go through only a pack every week and a half anyway.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

2-5 a day and you don't consider yourself addicted? Nobody who isn't addicted is smoking 2-5 a day, let's put it that way.
#NoSmokingNovember?
..sure
grin.gif
grin.gif
do it

tryin 2 stop smokin black n milds and switch back 2 smokin juss bud..... seems like they goin hand in hand right now but i dont eva be dolo and be like damn i need a black so i kno i aint addicted 
laugh.gif

tryin 2 stop smokin black n milds and switch back 2 smokin juss bud..... seems like they goin hand in hand right now but i dont eva be dolo and be like damn i need a black so i kno i aint addicted 
laugh.gif

Knowing the risk of fatal car crashes, how can you drive?
Knowing the risks of alcohol, how can you drink?

You can live your life in a bubble and cut yourself off from everything that is "bad" for you and you might live to 100 or you might die tomorrow, but the question is did you really live?

Knowing the risk of fatal car crashes, how can you drive?
Knowing the risks of alcohol, how can you drink?

You can live your life in a bubble and cut yourself off from everything that is "bad" for you and you might live to 100 or you might die tomorrow, but the question is did you really live?

Knowing that the Government is tracking our every move, how can we post on the internet?

But yeh, smoking is disgusting.

Knowing that the Government is tracking our every move, how can we post on the internet?

But yeh, smoking is disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom