Kobe Air Jordan IX Retro PE

Nah man, they could have easily put the #8 on the back, made the purple, slightly limited and these would easily sell out especially since all the hype around kobe retirement. This is just another classic JB careless output. Whoever makes these colorways sucks
You're right. I do personally like the shoe as is but really as a Kobe tribute it stinks. How do you get from purple to concord? Logic...
mean.gif

These are growing on me more each day. I don't really care about the shade of blue/purple/concord, but the 8 on the back would have put them over the top.

I'm not going to go crazy for them, but I entered for my chance on the FL app. A Nike+ Reservation would be clutch :rolleyes

Jordan Brand drop the ball. Should have release this while Kobe was playing last year. Would have made more profit but will sit in cobwebs 

I hope I don't sound like a herb for saying this but I'm tryna get in on the disco party with these. I'm hoping it gets to that point cuz I would really like to have these in the collection

Im on the fence with these but dont get me wrong they look super dope. Looks more blue to me in the video tho. Better for me so i can rock with my Warriors gear!

Lakers purple was called "Forum Blue" up until the early 80's.  I think the color is close enough.  It's still more Lakers than it is Warriors, but it needed the #8. 

Lakers purple was called "Forum Blue" up until the early 80's.  I think the color is close enough.  It's still more Lakers than it is Warriors, but it needed the #8. 
Yes i agree they should of put the #8 especially for a kobe tribute but IMO this color isnt even close to the Lakers' colors nowadays. 

I had 0 interest in these until I saw them in person tonight. They are seriously nice .

Enzo a more has the on eight now on monday night raw. They look more purple than they do in pics.

Signed up for a raffle, there's no interest in these. They hardly had any tickets. This topic post count reflects it. Only Kobe and Laker fans care.

a lot of people only know current Lakers unis

Last edited:
I like, will wait for them to hit $100 or lesser. JB releasing too much to pay retail for these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom