Kobe Air Jordan IX Retro PE

man where the fedex guy at?

wYHm95.gif
Lacin up his new 9s 

View media item 2238987

LMMFAO!!
The NT fam never lets me down. :rofl:

Why the pics looks blueish these are def purp I almost past due to those blue pics however I like em so I copped

Come on! U should know he meant mj in the IX in any nba games not practice.
Thank you.  In '94 when IX's first came out we didn't have the internet to look at pics of Mike in practice.  Games on TV and basketball cards were the only place to see kicks (damn I'm old).

Can anyone post a pic of their Kobe Air Jordan IX Retro PE's with a pic of their Lakers gear or jersey, please?  I know someone posted a pic earlier but I'd like to see other pics.

Tried them on at Footaction Tuesday. Real fire on feet woah. The left one pinched my wide foot a bit but hopefully it will break in. I found them comfortable and real flashy. I had a gift card from Finish Line so ordered there last night and now have $20 in credit for something else.

I was shocked that the camera turns the patent leather blue. I was staring at the shoe then back to the camera seeing two different colors. The purple is just concord enough to be paired with some deep blue colors. Can't wait.
smile.gif

As soon as j23 posted that finishline was allowing 20% off on these the site crashed. Now my am95 will have to wait until finishline removes these from disco lol

I copped on FNL and was able to get thru about 3 hours ago with the coupon. I was on fence about these but I couldn't pass with that discount. Good luck to all still trying [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Thank you.  In '94 when IX's first came out we didn't have the internet to look at pics of Mike in practice.  Games on TV and basketball cards were the only place to see kicks (damn I'm old).

Can anyone post a pic of their Kobe Air Jordan IX Retro PE's with a pic of their Lakers gear or jersey, please?  I know someone posted a pic earlier but I'd like to see other pics.

View media item 2241627

i want these bad, but the purple is awful in relation to the jersey :x

Initially I was slightly disappointed....not in the shoe but as a Laker fan wanting the shoe. Once I got over that it didn't match my jersey, the shoe regained its full appeal to me.
I may try to slide a lakers hat or something without as much purple with it just to honor the failed Laker connection lol

Anybody have the sunday whites jersey?? How does that look with the shoe? I have that one. Maybe id wear that with it. Or just say f it completely and just rock jeans and a white t

Back
Top Bottom