KOBE ASTON MARTIN PACK!!! HYPERDUNK + ZOOM KOBE V 31 PICS. UPDATED 3/1/10

My girl got a number but were from the CHI and its a helluva drive to get there in such short notice/800+ to fly both ways and you gotta pay 310 for the pack. #^%@!!!!!
sick.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

HOH LA will have the pack on friday as well as NTLA. I'm not positive, but I think the rest of the HOH's will have the pack as well. Not positive though.

Originally Posted by cubbiefan08

My girl got a number but were from the CHI and its a helluva drive to get there in such short notice/800+ to fly both ways and you gotta pay 310 for the pack. #^%@!!!!!
sick.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
care to pass it on to me
smile.gif

only thing is for people that won that didn't know they had to be in LA cant transfer their place to a friend.. i think nike just picks an alternate winner
only releasing for the sweepstakes, NTLA and at HOH LA for now is what I heard.. no love for east coast yet
i would think they'd release at other HOHs though

The Pack will be $300 they will also have a jacket for $400. They are doing a special release to the people that entered for a place in line over at the Staples Center Thursday, May 13. 200 pairs will be available. The jackets I'm not sure how many they will have.

There will be also a release over at HOHLA Friday, May 14 but I'm not sure how may pairs or if they will be getting the jacket as well.

I'm not sure if NTLA will be getting them also. But as I've been reading they should get them.

This is a L.A. release only to what I have heard so far.

RMK store had the pack up for $900 but are now sold out.

To everyone that got a place in line for the Staples Center release good luck on getting your pair / jacket / or both. And for everyone else looking to cop at HOHLA and NTLA goodluck.

Kobe just hit me up and told me he had my pack. All I have to do is pick it up. Will post pics later today.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Same, I'm about to meet him up at the Pavillions in Newport Coast.

im meeting him at the UCI track before his early morning workout tomorrow.

i just came back from the ARC-- the UCI gym, bumped into kobe, playd a game of 1on1 up to 3, beat him and he gave me his Aston Martin.

nikebasketball: If you want a chance to buy the Kobe Aston Martin Pack, just come on down to Staples Center. All sizes still available. Original Tweet:I need a 9

Some people didn't show up..so if anyone wants to help me out..you just gotta b there by 9pm PST..
laugh.gif

Who wants to go out the Staples Center, spot me on the $329.75, then get them to me? Anyone? Hello? Is this thing on? Hello?

WOW at everyone meeting up with Kobe lol!!!!!!!
well like i said kobe hooked it up. No staple center raffle or lines at HOH for me.
2ivemo7.jpg

Originally Posted by abstractability

Same, I'm about to meet him up at the Pavillions in Newport Coast.
Kobe said you didnt show up so he gave me your pack as well
roll.gif

2d1v2ht.jpg

2ij5l5j.jpg

2m2th14.jpg

2v2gvwh.jpg

^ Did you jump back in line for a second pack? I feel like an idiot now leaving right away when I coulda doubled up. 

Back
Top Bottom