Kobe Bryant haters, please come in and give me a legit reason

22 Rather Unique 22 wrote:
He's selfish because he broke up a team (based on his selfishness) that could of won another 3 titles.
He's a quitter because of game 7 vs. Phoenix when his team was getting scraped, he quit on his team.
He's a crybaby because every time the whistle isn't blown, he has to cry about it.
The rapist thing is whatever. Even if he didn't rape the girl, he still cheated on his wife. And I don't feel like you're a man if you cheat on your wife.

I just can't like a dude who's so fake that every time he drives to the lane he has to scream "HEY!" to try and trick the refs into calling a foul. Doing this is no different that flopping. People hate Varejao and Ginobili for flopping, so I hate Kobe for doing fake #*%@ on the court to get calls also.

Also, he's over-hyped. The man has accomplished nothing without Shaq. I was just having this conversation with my boy yesterday. Unless Kobe wins this year (and I'm going to put an asterisk next to that title because I don't feel they would of beat the Rockets if Yao didn't go down, and also there's no way they would beat a healthy Boston), he is the same player to me as McGrady and Iverson.
i see eye to eye w/ just about everything my bro said right here!!! here's my thing, as a "franchise player" you should know whoand what you need for your team in order to be successful. there's nothing wrong w/ being selfish, so-long the player is selfish for winning. with thatsaid, shaq didn't make anything better with what he said to buss, cause it wasn't right...but still everyone on here knows he was the biggest part ofthe puzzle; if you can't admit that, then you're just kidding yourself. there was a time where magic johnson became selfish, but not once did he NOTTRUST his team mates. kareem was a fossil, but magic knew he was still 'that piece' of the puzzle the lakers needed in order to continue winning. magic knew that one day that the torch would be passed to him...and it did. on the other hand, it seemed that frobe could not wait his turn. unfortunately forlakers fans and organization, the debacle started. i can live w/ the lakers struggling like they did during the 'cebalos' years, but not the way theydid after the 04 season; too much politicing and loss of players cause of "dumb" reasons. it's safe to say this burden hangs over the franchiseplayer's shoulder.

as far as being a quitter, cry baby, and what ever, i don't care. every superstar is a cry baby!!! the adultry thing, hell yeah that was wrong. do ibelieve he raped the girl, negative. i just think that trick wanted the money...surprise, surprise. but frobe was a mark for callin out shaq and what not.

and i can't stand ppl that are FAKE!!! i think that's my biggest pet peeve...that and LIARS!!!
mad.gif
and there are may times this guy hasn't been real.

A few reasons why people can hate.

1. Said to be Uncoachable by a top 3 coach of all Time.
2. Quitting on his teammates in the playoffs, multiple times.
3. Arrogance
4. Breaking up a dynasty by forcing Shaq to leave.

BTW, i hope the people that say "why does it matter what Kobe does on the basketball court" aren't the same people that criticized lebron for nottalking to the media.

I haven't read through all the pages...but to "add on":

- He complains a lot

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Selfish
Quitter
Crybaby
Rapist
sounds like a typical wrestler
i normally don't point these things out...but man that was not even remotely funny.

anyway...as far as kobe goes, he's won me over with his game. guy is damn good. i'm always going to root against the lakers though, but you can'thate on the guy when he plays. Oh, and i hated so much because he used to whine so god damn much.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Selfish
Quitter
Crybaby
Rapist
sounds like a typical wrestler
i normally don't point these things out...but man that was not even remotely funny.

anyway...as far as kobe goes, he's won me over with his game. guy is damn good. i'm always going to root against the lakers though, but you can't hate on the guy when he plays. Oh, and i hated so much because he used to whine so god damn much.

i was actually being serious...wrestlers have gone through that...anyways props to you for respecting his game

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

so would you call Magic Johnson a 4x loser

Yesssss!!!! Yea Magic won 5 but he LOST 4.

...but he never turned away from his team mates nor did he talk #$*$ about any of them...at least not in public...like some scrub did at a mall parking lotwhile being recorded.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Selfish
Quitter
Crybaby
Rapist

Also like I've said in the past, the personality he displays is fake. This is what I said a few weeks ago:

You know how there was that kid at school who was a complete square, but had a unique talent? And he felt like that unique talent erased his square-status....remember that kid? That's Kobe Bryant.

So if your educated, don't have cornrows, and use correct grammar now you're a square?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

I don't "hate" him. He's an incredible, HOF-bound player.

But I dislike his demeanor and personality. He seems highly unlikeable, his personality seems very contrived, he's got this condescending arrogance that permeates from him on and off the court.
On top of that, I think he should forever suffer for breaking up a dynasty...

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I wonder how the Kobe haters are feeling about him tonight...
laugh.gif
I'm sayin'
laugh.gif

Not a good day to be a hater tonight
pimp.gif
. Bump this when he goes 7-35
laugh.gif

His fans. I'm the opposite of the OP. I used to like him now I can't stand him. Probably because he's on the Lakers and I hate Lakers' fan ingeneral.

I respect and fear his game, i just don't like him on every other level...Only a hater would just hate on him and not respect his game...

I don't hate him, but I don't like him. Why don't I like him? He's not likable. Plain and simple.

But it's not like kobe is the only player in the NBA I don't like. I probably don't like 80% of the NBA. Kobe just doesn't have thecharacteristics to be in that 20% that I do like.

Edit: And MJ was an a-hole...

but he made space jam
pimp.gif

SIMPLE....

People usually hate the BEST or one of the best at whatever they do.......

Plus he modeled his game after MJ and most people cant like 2 similar people at the same time...

That rape, arrogance, and media slurpage is just a BS excuse..Theyd probly hate him anyway...

NO HATE HERE , JUST PURE APPRECIATON..

Back
Top Bottom