Kobe Bryant haters, please come in and give me a legit reason

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i didnt like how he tried mimicking mike when he came into the league (he still does but he's older now so its w/e)....and how he kept claiming to be better then Mike....
co-sign. i just don like how he moves EXACtLY like Mike. Like he is a stan or something. I's jus too eerie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

it boggle me how someone can hate a person they never met or know in real life. Most of yall haters only know the Kobe from your TV.

This line of reasoning when talking about sports is just stupid. 99% percent of sports fans only know the players they support or hate from TV or the media,

This line of reasoning is the equivalent of saying "It boggles my mind how you can root for Player X or Team X because you only know them from TV."
Ok but the hate is pathetic. I mean you got people out there praying for his downfall, personal problems, injuries, even jail time etc so they canget a good laugh out of it and tell their friends. Therefore it boggle me

I think Kobe's personality is fine, it's just changed so much since his 3 peat days and before the rape trial. What makes me respect him so much moreis immediately after that rape case it was no more fun and games for him. He's been on his grind since more than any player in the league. And now it'sfinally paying off.

Kobe Bryant could possibly be the most fundamental basketball player of all time.

I hate this D-head for flopping. Had his arms flew all over the air and hit peoples face to draw a foul. gave all those cheap shots. If you're one of thebest players in the league right now is it necessary to do that? Bruce Bowen, Raja Bell & etc. I can understand. But from the top players? I don'tremember in my era that players like Jordan, Pippen, Magic, Ewing, Olajuwon, Robinson, Miller & some others being a dirty players and trying to draw a fouland swinging their arms and kick people in the face while the other player is down. Before I felt bad for him getting all the hates, but now I understand why.He's one of the dirty players in the league and sometimes he get away with it.

It's some hating-@#% people in here. Straight reaching for reasons.
laugh.gif

Just admit it. You love to hate him because he's so damn good at basketball.

I used to hate the Kobe/Shaq for the same reason. Then I grew up.

I used to dislike Kobe because I hated to think their was going to be another MJ, but as years gone by hes proven that all the hype and publicity hes gottenthat he is as good as advertised.

(Now Lebron on the other hand thats for another day)

But I do see why some people dislike him. I noticed ever since his backdoor entry in Denver he tries to watch what he says even when its in a jokin matter andit comes off real corny and the only person laughing is himself, so thats why I think people think hes fake off the court

I could care less anymore...if the Lakers win this championship. He will have disproved the two main things people placed on him back during the Dynasty split.

- That he wouldn't win an MVP
- A Kobe-led team would never win a championship

Once that happens...people will have to just stick to the other BS (He's a rapist, he's cocky, he's a MJ Wannabe, I don't like the way hespeaks, he chews gum funny, I don't like his socks, and all of that other nonsense people come with)

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I could care less anymore...if the Lakers win this championship. He will have disproved the two main things people placed on him back during the Dynasty split.

Once that happens...people will have to just stick to the other BS (He's a rapist, he's cocky, he's a MJ Wannabe, I don't like the way he speaks, he chews gum funny, I don't like his socks, and all of that other nonsense people come with)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well atleast there's one thing haters can agree on to something about like Kobe.... and that's his shoes! His shoes are
pimp.gif

**waits for the "well it isnt really his shoes, he just advertises them"**

Originally Posted by MJsaver

SIMPLE....

People usually hate the BEST or one of the best at whatever they do.......

Plus he modeled his game after MJ and most people cant like 2 similar people at the same time...

That rape, arrogance, and media slurpage is just a BS excuse..Theyd probly hate him anyway...

NO HATE HERE , JUST PURE APPRECIATON..

see mj.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Once that happens...people will have to just stick to the other BS (He's a rapist, he's cocky, he's a MJ Wannabe, I don't like the way he speaks, he chews gum funny, I don't like his socks, and all of that other nonsense people come with)
QFT

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Same for me I used to truly hate this guy...now i see myself admiring his game, he is definitely one of the best to ever do it
Couldnt have said it better. I used to despise Kobe, but now I enjoy watching that dude play.

I can't stand

nba_g_fans_300.jpg

So I root against them. Most of their fans have some of the most belligerent characteristics when talking about the Lakers/any other team.
Coincidentally, Kobe just happens to be on the team.
laugh.gif

So i guess you don't respect michael jordan either than right? Because he also cheated on his wife.
laugh.gif
I guess its ok when Mike does it. Jordan could killsomebody and people would be like.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

I can't stand

nba_g_fans_300.jpg

So I root against them. Most of their fans have some of the most belligerent characteristics when talking about the Lakers/any other team.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
i feel you on that one...some of us say the most ridiculous things likehow were gonna sweep orlando
sick.gif
...then again i think most of these Lakerfans are kobe fans first...theres Laker fans then there are kobe fans...im a Laker fan first and mostthen kobe fan BUT a lot of kobe fans cant see hisflaws
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

PH3N0M3N0N wrote:
I can't stand

nba_g_fans_300.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif
i feel you on that one...some of us say the most ridiculous things like how were gonna sweep orlando
sick.gif
...then again i think most of these Laker fans are kobe fans first...theres Laker fans then there are kobe fans...im a Laker fan first and mostthen kobe fan BUT a lot of kobe fans cant see his flaws
indifferent.gif

QFT! I'm a Bulls fan first. But I'm also a kobe fan. And I'll be the first to admit that he does some of the most stupid things.

And I could careless if you like Kobe or not I just don't like the double standard.

Originally Posted by IwearJORDAN4LIFE

I hate this D-head for flopping. Had his arms flew all over the air and hit peoples face to draw a foul. gave all those cheap shots. If you're one of the best players in the league right now is it necessary to do that? Bruce Bowen, Raja Bell & etc. I can understand. But from the top players? I don't remember in my era that players like Jordan, Pippen, Magic, Ewing, Olajuwon, Robinson, Miller & some others being a dirty players and trying to draw a foul and swinging their arms and kick people in the face while the other player is down. Before I felt bad for him getting all the hates, but now I understand why. He's one of the dirty players in the league and sometimes he get away with it.

Flopping????? lol !**!@

Back
Top Bottom