Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You all keep talking about losing respect for him for cheating. Do you have respect for yourselves and your friends and other NTers that cheat on their women at high rates as well?

nope. same dudes who crucifying dude is the same ones who idolize Michael Jordan and 80 percent of all atheletes who cheat on their wives.
same dudes who encourage dudes on here to #*!+ married women or cheat on their girlfriends want to play god.

let that man burn in his mistakes. if you get joy out of another mans misery you need to re evaluate your life... 

Do you live under a rock? 
laugh.gif
 at the "why is she leaving him, all he did was cheat everybody does it". 

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

laugh.gif

nobody is saying why is she leaving him you big dummy. people are pointing out at how scumbags take joy in another persons mistakes yet look past it when their idols do it....
go back to that rock now...

Again, all I am saying is she is not a victim. Yes it is Kobe's "fault." But she is not a victim. You dudes don't think that these women that marry these new money dudes don't have this already planned out in the back of their minds? That is 10 years of service and they don't even have tendonitis or a bad back and they are getting MILLIONS. It is a hustle. Hell of a hustle but it is a hustle.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

nobody is saying why is she leaving him you big dummy. people are pointing out at how scumbags take joy in another persons mistakes yet look past it when their idols do it....

Who hurt you?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Yall mad at Vanessa for divorcing a cheater? I'm sure in the beginning she understood here and there Kobe would have a slip up but after how many years do you stop disrespecting your wife? 
tired.gif

No I'm mad at the fact she is gonna get near or more than 200 million for divorcing him when she has never really done ANYTHING in life
Completely disagree here.  They got married before he became a superstar.  In this case I think she is entitled for to half and the marriage did last 10 years.
If I recall, they got married in '01. Kobe was dropping 28 a game that season & in the postseason helped his team win the title.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Again, all I am saying is she is not a victim. Yes it is Kobe's "fault." But she is not a victim. You dudes don't think that these women that marry these new money dudes don't have this already planned out in the back of their minds? That is 10 years of service and they don't even have tendonitis or a bad back and they are getting MILLIONS. It is a hustle. Hell of a hustle but it is a hustle.

what? I highly doubt she went into it thinking about being a rich single woman 10 yrs down the road

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

Who hurt you?
laugh.gif
forgive him; he's never had a girlfriend before, the closet thing to a girlfriend for him is wearing his Trish Stratus t shirt

Just remembered....wasn't Kobe the same dude who was making comments about how Pau needed to be focused when his relationship was on the skids?

Shoe is on the other foot now....

dudes quick to say he's gonna be putting up 35ppg....but you just never know the toll (mentally) this could have on him. He could be sub-par this season for all we know.

*Yall mad at Vanessa about this +!#*?  How about you direct some of that anger towards Kobe.  THis the same fool who was crying in a presser and tried to win her "love" back w. a 5 million dollar ring and got his first tat in her honor.  Dude should have cut ties back when that Eagle +!#* broke.  This is on HIM. 

Yall know the game these women play.  Jelly Bean tried to school this cat, but he wasn't hearing it.  He could have protected himself, but chose to do things his way.  Now he's gotta give her 1/2 of his earnings and has two children who are more cognizant of what's going on and are now caught up in this mess also.  If he went his own way back in 2003, the damage wouldn't be NEARLY as bad. 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I highly doubt she went into it thinking about being a rich single woman 10 yrs down the road
Expecting to be single is not what I said. Knowing there is a good chance that she will have "dirt" on him enough to move forward with a divorce has to be in the back of her mind before she even got married.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

THis the same fool who was crying in a presser and tried to win her "love" back w. a 5 million dollar ring and got his first tat in her honor.  Dude should have cut ties back when that Eagle +!#* broke.  This is on HIM. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Right

Kobe is just a corny dude honestly. That is my man but everything about him screams corn. Like Tiger Woods, he probably didn't get many girls before he got big (paws) and he jumped at one of the first pretty things that showed him some love. How do you wife a girl that is on a video $!! path. Come on man.

Watch your mouth DC, I mess with you and all but you call Kobe corny one more time & things may have to get physical.

Look at the bright side Kobe, this could have been 10 years later like MJ, and then you would have been 10 years richer.

I know for a fact kobe was cheating on ol girl forever, even afterhe got caught. Dude had a cell phone that stayed in his car.

The only people I feel bad for are THEIR kids. He's one of the biggest stars in one of the largest media markets in the world. You just don't know the type of dirt that is going to come out now that this divorce is gonna go thru. Kids aren't stupid...the older they get the more aware they are of what's going on around them.

DC...check your PM.

Lol @ people thinking Kobe will go off this year. Dude is clearly not the same player he was at his peak years. I think all this comes at a bad time and he will not recover from this quick.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Damn Kobe. I feel bad for dude. If I was an athlete I wouldn't get married and I wouldn't have children ever.

Why. This dumb$#@ did it to himself

TMZ is reporting that Kobe is only worth 140 million including everything.

Seriously Kobe what you doing with your money? he easily has made over 500 million through his career.

LOL @ some of these replies

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

TMZ is reporting that Kobe is only worth 140 million including everything.

Seriously Kobe what you doing with your money? he easily has made over 500 million through his career.

LOL @ some of these replies
which means its less than that... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Jordan had some of the worst games of his career when Juanita was talkin' divorce.

She called it off and he bounced back soon after.

The good thing is Kobe can get this out of his system early on. Oh and he has CP.

My dude is on a helluva emotional rollercoaster.
uhhh, CP3 is a Clipper not a Laker bruh.
Stern vetoed that whole wave, our season is in peril. 

Fail.

Back
Top Bottom