Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Lmao @ dudes on here acting like Kobe is the only NBA player to ever cheat on his wife. I'm willing to bet 99% of these players cheat on their wives and gf's, but it's Kobe so it automatically makes it 100X worse.

As a Kobe fan, I hope everything works out for him. His problems are his problems, I just want to see him play basketball and buy his shoes.

Kobe doesn't care about you; hate to break it to you
he'd probably laugh at you for wearing the Grinches and looking like a complete fool 

I don't care what Kobe thinks about me. I wont be buying the Grinches either. 
MJ don't give a damn about black people, but that doesn't stop people from buying his shoes. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

I had the utmost respect for Kobe during his early years. He had the cleanest image ever, no tattoos, the world was his. He got tainted and his true colors came to be. He got involved in scandals, and his image took a very very big hit. Although people still praise this guy, I cannot look at him the same. He's disappointed many of his fans, and it's difficult to root, and admire the guy any more. It pains me to see him get a divorce due to his off-court actions.

Shame on the stars in the NBA. What a bad role model.
They are not role models. They are entertainers, those with lives off the court. They are not responsible for raising your kids, nor raising you. They are only meant to entertain you, not living up to your supposed standards.   

Lmao @ dudes on here acting like Kobe is the only NBA player to ever cheat on his wife. I'm willing to bet 99% of these players cheat on their wives and gf's, but it's Kobe so it automatically makes it 100X worse.

As a Kobe fan, I hope everything works out for him. His problems are his problems, I just want to see him play basketball and buy his shoes.

he'd probably laugh at you for wearing the Grinches and looking like a complete fool 

MJ don't give a damn about black people, but that doesn't stop people from buying his shoes. 
laugh.gif

but-im-saying-though-why-it-gotta-be-all-that.jpg

laugh.gif

That's right, I forgot that Kobe is Italian.

If I recall didn't someone give Kobe some papers or something last year when coming into a tunnel during the half or at the end of a game???  (ala the Gilbert Arenas situation?)
Also, wonder what he is going to do with the tatoo on his arm now??

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

+1

laugh.gif
 at the slurping of kobe

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

If I recall didn't someone give Kobe some papers or something last year when coming into a tunnel during the half or at the end of a game???  (ala the Gilbert Arenas situation?)

no problem
find another vanessa

Jordan had some of the worst games of his career when Juanita was talkin' divorce.

She called it off and he bounced back soon after.

The good thing is Kobe can get this out of his system early on. Oh and he has CP.

My dude is on a helluva emotional rollercoaster.

Originally Posted by zxc123

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

no problem
find another vanessa
My man Ha!

Ced talking nothing but the truth, the system is definitely flawed and athletes and hell wealthy men in general should already know what's up, with that said
Kobe's dropping 50 on christmas

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I'm not worried about Kobe. He'll make that money back in no time. He's got endorsements on endorsements.

Just saddens me to see another woman, who has not done anything in her life, capitalize off another man...and will be living comfortably for the foreseeable future.

THIS!

Nobody forced him to marry her and nobody forced him not to have a pre-nup

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I'm not worried about Kobe. He'll make that money back in no time. He's got endorsements on endorsements.

Just saddens me to see another woman, who has not done anything in her life, capitalize off another man...and will be living comfortably for the foreseeable future.

THIS!

Nobody forced him to marry her and nobody forced him not to have a pre-nup
aye aye captain

They were saying if she gets half of what he's estimated to be worth, she'd get 180 mil. That's 91.8% of what he made as a Laker.

I do think he's dumb for not signing a prenup on a video ho. And he is an example for future ballers on what not to do. And he shouldn't have gotten married in Cali...but it is what it is. Dude is gonna do work this season.

He's gonna be fine. He's a shooting guard, and its easier for him to get endorsements and post career stuff than if he were a big.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Jordan had some of the worst games of his career when Juanita was talkin' divorce.

The good thing is Kobe can get this out of his system early on. Oh and he has CP.

uhhh, CP3 is a Clipper not a Laker bruh.
Stern vetoed that whole wave, our season is in peril. 

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

laugh.gif

That's right, I forgot that Kobe is Italian.
laugh.gif
 yall cat's stay with sarcasm on OD

Guy has two young daughters so his wallet is probably the least of his concerns. What's he going to do with 400 mil that he won't be able to with 200 mil anyway?

His character flaws are obvious, but it's easy to be judgmental. Most of y'all don't even have a girl to cheat on let alone thousands of women throwing themselves at you.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

uhhh, CP3 is a Clipper not a Laker bruh.
Stern vetoed that whole wave, our season is in peril. 

Son is watching TiVo-ed Sportscenters from last week

Back
Top Bottom