Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

Oops yeah my bad lol good look kenji. Any older model will be heavier than shoes produced these days

These still aren't heavy by any means, we have just become so accustomed to light being best.

I wish it was November... What a broke holiday! Blk Cements, Concords, Kobe crazy 8 ASG, Kobe VIIs possibly, possibly Last Shot 14s... etc....

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

I wish it was November... What a broke holiday! Blk Cements, Concords, Kobe crazy 8 ASG, Kobe VIIs possibly, possibly Last Shot 14s... etc....
Yeah man...those are all on my wish list too. Not to mention Yeezys are probably also dropping in the fall/winter...SMH

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

pretty much...

i balled in these the other day and it feels good to wear mids again..but im used to the zk5 an 6

^^ yea you should grab the black and whites!!

to me they are a must cop..i love that cw

anyone in socal have a clue on where to cop the purple crazy 8's? i bought them once and need another pair. thanks in advance

Originally Posted by astroox805

anyone in socal have a clue on where to cop the purple crazy 8's? i bought them once and need another pair. thanks in advance

Maybe the Adidas store in Santa Monica? I know they had them

Any footaction should have them. Lakewood mall is where I bought mine.

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Maybe the Adidas store in Santa Monica? I know they had them

i copped my 1st pair from adidas santa monica duing the all-star weekend, might have to see whats good then! big ups!

People, these shoes (prev retro from 2006) have been floating on eBay and nobody wanted them. 

I also can not understand why Adidas is re-re-re-retroing this model instead of retroing other great Adidas FYW 90s models: EQT Elevation, KB II, EQT 2010, EQT ADV Claw... I'd buy them 4 pairs each model. Anyone feelin this?

Adidas please bring something else, I won't be dropping my money on these that were retroed 100 times so far, sorry! 

Also if they're waiting more to first retro those models I guess it's useless. Because that the ones that were teenagers/v young in the 90's are starting to get aged. I won't see myself in my 40s wanting EQT Elevation or young kids knowing nothing about and wanting them so bad. Not to mention that they'll be quite off performance wise.

Adidas is focusing on Drose right now. And it's not like Adidas Kobe retro is selling out . Most of them are sitting . Adidas might lose money if they release too many retro model

Back
Top Bottom