Kobe IV Appreciation thread

Thanks fellas. I got a surprisingly good price for them from Flight Club of all places lol

Lol good luck on that Shaun. I almost check daily. They had Asia and Ace 3s both for $180 a piece in a size 12 about a month ago.... SMFH

Nice pu on the ace aways. Slept on those lol. I need mpls ivs. Wish I would have never sold my pairs. Fail...

Playing ball tonight...

I had forgotten how good the IVs feel. I think I'm hooked on playing in them for the next couple of weeks

Ah i missed my 4rings,sold my pair yrs ago
Couldnt wear them not my style but great looking shoes.

Thanks guys, I just wish I would've bought all the IV's I wanted on ebay a couple years back. Now they're basically nonexistent.

Passed up on a VNDS pair few years ago on CL but won this DS Gradients last week on ebay for retail. Just need to find the Home version and grab the POP and I'm done with the Kobe IVs. Sold the White Outs so only have these and the Dirty Del Sol right now. I don't have a lot of IVs but they are appreciated.

Last edited:
I passed on away gradients initially because I had another pair of IVs very similar.

Ended up getting a pair at outlets for like $90.

Nice pick up! Both gradients are must haves IMO.

Did a lot of IVs end up in outlets?

After I posted yesterday I checked CL and saw someone selling the Home Gradient but unfortunately they were a half size too big.

Both finals pairs did, carpe diems, and a few others. Not many that I recall.

Last week was a good week of IV pickups. Could've gotten more but bids/BINs exceeded what i want to spend. CDs are worn once and it was at a great BIN price, had to jump on it when i saw it.

Back
Top Bottom