Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Every reviewer Ive seen fails to mention the most important part of Nike products.

You have 30 days from point sale to try the shoe out. The greatest feedback you will get is from urself.

Anyone else is just for sheer entertainment
Does it matter where you purchase from or is this strictly for Nike Store and NDC purchases? 

Last edited:
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 INSANE

Easters are a pretty nice shoe. All easters looking good so far this year.

Im feeling them easters and will cop.

Them X highs are very disappointing.After all the hype and sales the fk lows did why cant nike comprehend fk low>>>>>>>>>>> highs

Last edited:

Im feeling them easters and will cop.

Them X highs are very disappointing.After all the hype and sales the fk lows did why cant nike comprehend fk low>>>>>>>>>>> highs
I got a feeling they will release a few and then make the rest ID'able

I would definitely be in for multicolored highs and lows. Especially the lows since I missed out on the 9 MC lows

How many colors of the high were released? and the low?
3 GR Low's, 4 HTM Low's

16 GR High's, 2 NRG High's

I might be off on the count for the high's, went back to the IX thread and counted what was on the first page plus BHM and WTK

The regular version kobe X are so boring. Easters look like iD's. Nothing Special.

Bring back the 8's.

Or FK low. 
smokin.gif

3 GR Low's, 4 HTM Low's

16 GR High's, 2 NRG High's

I might be off on the count for the high's, went back to the IX thread and counted what was on the first page plus BHM and WTK
well , I hope we get as many (and easier to get) FK lows this year at least

Back
Top Bottom