Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Yo lots of kobe 8 disrespect up in this thread the past few pages. Finna unsubscribe so I don't get associated with this blasphemy.
I can't take, cuh. The crap they're teaching kids in school these days. Don't talk about my family(this includes my dog), my country, or Kobe 8s ... Dude trying to start a holy war and ish ... 
roll.gif

Last edited:
8's are the GOAT Kobe's. The Kobe 9 Elite has people hypnotized into thinking flyknit over everything. I remember people saying how great the 8's were and now all of a sudden they were bad? 

8's are the GOAT Kobe's. The Kobe 9 Elite has people hypnotized into thinking flyknit over everything. I remember people saying how great the 8's were and now all of a sudden they were bad? 

The 8's are amazing but the 9's are better for performance. The traction on the 9 is unbeaten in any other shoes I've worn.

I'm disappointed in Nike with the traction on the X, but maybe it will take time to get better.

8's are one of the best.
laugh.gif
at the last few pages.

ero8p.gif
If you're saying the contrary. Meaning the Kobe 8s are not THE GOAT Kobe or at least one of the GOAT, I will tirelessly work day and night petitioning your removal from NT ... 
tongue.gif
happy.gif
 However, if you're agreeing, we can be BFFs doe. lol

Last edited:

The Kobe 8 looks good but performance wise....it sucks
Performance wise....they are amazing. Durability on them was terrible though. Lunarlon too thin.
Yeah, pretty much smashed like a pancake after a while lol. Too bad you couldn't easily purchase more. Hell, too bad you can buy the shoe you want and pick what insole you want. Win win in my book.  Nike, you listening to me?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom