Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

The Kobe 8s sucked
You talk to your mother with that mouth??? 
tongue.gif

Most blasphemous thing I've heard to date on NT 
roll.gif

Easter Xs are an easy pass for me. Wonder how many different lows, highs, flyknit lows, etc we'll get for this year.

Damn I should've got the easter 8s. All these x that dropped are cool but I wanna save my money for the fk. The blackouts almost had me, but I can pass unless I get a god deal

allstar for about $50 under retail. (150) phone order with sole classics at 614 299 2290. also have kd for 127.50 and lebron for 1652290-299-2290

Last edited:
what fb kicks groups are you all in? I'm looking for a good one... can't seem to find one.

allstar for about $50 under retail. (150) phone order with sole classics at 614 299 2290. also have kd for 127.50 and lebron for 1652290-299-2290
passing, but repped for the good looking out.  

The 8s had great cws.  I think you would think its only bad if you were looking for non loud shoes. then it might be quite difficult. they didn't have any generic black or white color until the Tbs really.   (or black elite gold)

Last edited:
passing, but repped for the good looking out.  

The 8s had great cws.  I think you would think its only bad if you were looking for non loud shoes. then it might be quite difficult. they didn't have any generic black or white color until the Tbs really.   (or black elite gold)

Pythons weren't loud

Pythons weren't loud
thats true.  okay i retract my statement,  there were too many cws to keep track of.   I just remember trying to get a neutral cw to match for everyone on the team, which was not easy like in the past kobes.  del sol and inlines were always obtainable. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom