Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

ASG came in from Kickzstore.

Really loving the look and feel of them.

Nice to see JR wearing them every game.

Two questions.

1. Do we know the price of the X Elite?
2. Are they only doing three colors? I'm assuming no one knows and they'll probably OD on colors like they do every shoe now. Still hate how many colors they did for the 9 Elite.

Thanks

If you're saying the contrary. Meaning the Kobe 8s are not THE GOAT Kobe or at least one of the GOAT, I will tirelessly work day and night petitioning your removal from NT ... :tongue: :D  However, if you're agreeing, we can be BFFs doe. lol

:lol:

8's are legit.

tumblr_n0bls0uMpe1sjt43to1_250.gif

The 8s had some of the best colorways in the Kobe line. They could easily be worn casually as well. But if we're talking performance...4-6 all day. I'm not sure how most people feel about drop in lunarlon midsoles but in my opinion it's the poor man's micro g. The 9s, I feel, are better performance wise than the 8's.

Two questions.

2. Are they only doing three colors? I'm assuming no one knows and they'll probably OD on colors like they do every shoe now. Still hate how many colors they did for the 9 Elite.

Thanks

I assume ur talking elite high?

Price TBD but ur probably lookin at 230-250 range

4 gr cws and ID option

Just saw something from NightWing, that only 5 pairs of Kobe X Lows are being produced, then the rest are all high tops.

Any truth to this?

Kobe 5 > All

Love the 6s but I like the low to ground feel with the zoom in the 5s.

Hell I would take / ball in 1s and 2s all day before the 8s.

Two questions.

Thanks

I assume ur talking elite high?

Price TBD but ur probably lookin at 230-250 range

4 gr cws and ID option

An iD option for the Highs?!?

Back
Top Bottom