Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I would pay money NOT to have to wear those shoes. Kyrie 1s are horrrrrrrible... in my opinion of course :lol: he does get some nice *** colorways though :smh:
The kyries are the only shoe that are surpassing my expectations this year. It's hard to resist copping multiple pairs of each cw but back to the kobes I really interested in seeing the ext in hand

dam u even h8 on em in here
I spread my hate of Kyrie 1s everywhere I can, on Saturdays me an my family go door to door with a special Watchtower telling people not to buy them. Monarchs > Kyries.

But I really hope these white EXTs are the only mids, I'd hate to see other potential shoes wasted on this silhouette :smh:

Kyrie 1 reminds me of

Kobe 1 & 4.

And that's not a bad thing.

IrvingWow2.gif

I'd say the Red Joints were hot too. Kyrie was the only ASG shoe to sell out. Having said that, the Kyries look good but I couldn't play in them.

Crazy how the hyped up packs like the all star and Xmas ones sit now. Granted colorways have really fell off and maybe production increased a tad, but like two years ago those things were gone almost instantly.

Dreams are extremely overhyped. People only want them cuz they were limited. Good job Kyrie for getting by Kobe in an Olympic scrimmage. Get by him in accolades then ill be impressed.

Crazy how the hyped up packs like the all star and Xmas ones sit now. Granted colorways have really fell off and maybe production increased a tad, but like two years ago those things were gone almost instantly.

Who knows. On one hand, they were lackluster designs. On another hand, it's kind of becoming less special now and the Nike release schedule is insane so folks have to pick and choose.

Kyrie 1 Dreams are a hot shoe, IMO. When it was revealed, I knew I had to cop it. So salty I returned my double. Definitely a good look by Nike to create a new signature and a cheaper basketball shoe option.

Last edited:
honestly every kyrie has been somewhat limited or at least sold fast. But can we get back to the kobes.

Last edited:
really trying to hold off for rose golds
Just copped my Kobe x elites for $144.. Was going to hold off until the Rose Gold (like everyone else) but this colorway grew on me.
And were do i cop a pair at that price? I am tempted to cop off the bay for $203 but wanting to hold off for an even better price.

Back
Top Bottom