Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Idk what yall talking about. Harden would have won defensive player of the year but the nba said it wouldn't be fair since he's the mvp as well...

I may be i the minority but I actually like these shoes, I'd wear them. They aren't my favorite but not as ugly as people are saying they are.

dam u even h8 on em in here
I spread my hate of Kyrie 1s everywhere I can, on Saturdays me an my family go door to door with a special Watchtower telling people not to buy them. Monarchs > Kyries.

But I really hope these white EXTs are the only mids, I'd hate to see other potential shoes wasted on this silhouette
mean.gif
currently rumored to be 4 mid ext, I think he said black, red and another color it's a couple pages back

I don't mind the overall shape of the EXTs. I think all red and/or black black exts will look a lot better. The X's may not be noticeable in another colorway. White, gold/chrome and wheat are very 90s (basically what you guys said lol). 

Last edited:

I don't mind the overall shape of the EXTs. I think all red and/or black black exts will look a lot better. The X's may not be noticeable in another colorway. White, gold/chrome and wheat are very 90s (basically what you guys said lol). 
I would've said that was me if it wasn't for the timbs but that's pretty close to how I still dress, minus i'm not quite that baggy, I wear a shirt and I don't sag

I pointed it out and no one said anything, I don't think people liked the answer x, but I loved them still have the red/black and black/silver pairs
I love the answer x. I wore them all the time as a kid. had like 3 pairs of the black and red pair

Haha that is great

really trying to hold off for rose golds

And were do i cop a pair at that price? I am tempted to cop off the bay for $203 but wanting to hold off for an even better price.

They're $135 on Swoosh.

Long sigh. I need one of them accounts.

Pretty much. :rofl:

Don't want to derail the thread to much but this "highlight" video of harden on defense is just to funny

He doesn't even TRY smdh

I pointed it out and no one said anything, I don't think people liked the answer x, but I loved them still have the red/black and black/silver pairs
I have four pairs of the Answer X. The auto pump is great. I just played in them. Pump still works. No paint chipping or crumbling midsoles like my Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom