Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I hear the elites are more snug but how are they length wise?
That's the most disgusting thing I have ever heard lol. I wear no show socks. You can even buy socks that are too small but not wearing socks at all is terrible for the shoes and everyone around you.

This is hilarious

Terrible for the shoes and everyone around me?

I really wanna know how

My feet and my shoes and the ppl around me when I have my sockless shoes on are all still alive and well lmao

kobe 8s an 9 ems sockless :nthat:  an comfy af

Yaas

Although I must admit I didn't wear the 9 EMs sockless at least if I can recall

damn you sockless guys dont be getting sweaty feet doin that?

If the shoes are breathable it's the best feeling ever

I don't have a problem with sweaty bunyans, can't speak for everyone else

i only do it wit kobe 8s really. 9 em sometime

Precisely

fasho...for me tho my feet would be sweating and squeekin on the insoles lol no bueno

Lmao

Last time I wore a shoe sockless was the red/white 14s when I was in middle school :x hate the feeling of my feet sweating, won't even go raw in my Roshes unless I'm just taking my dog for a walk.

Nah can't go sockless in mids, now that's where I draw the line lol

the kobe 9 em had horrible breathability also.  I rememeber wearing those to a tradeshow, even with dri fit socks was pretty bad.   the 8s were fine. 

Yaas, the 8s started it all for me

Last edited:

your opinion on the EXTS.....

roll.gif

The white/gum mids had so much potential

At least the leather looks like its good quality

Not quite sure how I feel about those pics of the Elevate, I knew I could have been easily swayed but those pictures don't really do much for me.

Had the chance to run a few hours worth of games tonight in the elite low. In my opinion, they are much better performers than last year's Flyknit low (I only gave those 2-3 go rounds though). These feel more responsive and flex more. I wasn't thrilled with the traction or how the tongue sits when laced to the top, but I'm hoping these are a long term fit for me like the Kobe Vs were.

I'm a true 9.5 and had to .5 up in these HTMs. Just like last year, I can make it work but may try to ID size 9.5s to see the difference.

View media item 1514745View media item 1514746View media item 1514747View media item 1514748View media item 1514749

Had the chance to run a few hours worth of games tonight in the elite low. In my opinion, they are much better performers than last year's Flyknit low (I only gave those 2-3 go rounds though). These feel more responsive and flex more. I wasn't thrilled with the traction or how the tongue sits when laced to the top, but I'm hoping these are a long term fit for me like the Kobe Vs were.

I'm a true 9.5 and had to .5 up in these HTMs. Just like last year, I can make it work but may try to ID size 9.5s to see the difference.

View media item 1514745View media item 1514746View media item 1514747View media item 1514748View media item 1514749

Nice pics and review.

Last edited:
Should I go through NDC or FTL this morning? Either one offer free shipping/check out with paypal? I have a small window of time to place the order so I'm trying to be as efficient as possible

Should I go through NDC or FTL this morning? Either one offer free shipping/check out with paypal? I have a small window of time to place the order so I'm trying to be as efficient as possible

NDC offers free shipping with any purchase over $75. Free shipping will depend on the item with FTL.

Didn't expect that the soles of the elevates are that bright.

I don't know what I should think about it. Definitely need more pics

I think its a bad filter or bad photo editing... NDC product pics are usually spot on to when you get them in hand. It's all these other people that get their hands on em and take these ridiculous doctored pics that make it hard to decide.

Back
Top Bottom