Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Ordered on ftl, 5-6 day shipping $$$...from experience, does it actually take that long?

So, I've decided to get the Kobe X Elite in Rose Gold when they come out June 5th.  Do you folks think that these will sell out quickly?  I want to know if I'm going to have to sit by my computer and try and snag it early!  

Thanks.

So, I've decided to get the Kobe X Elite in Rose Gold when they come out June 5th.  Do you folks think that these will sell out quickly?  I want to know if I'm going to have to sit by my computer and try and snag it early!  
Thanks.

No point in paying presale unless its lower than retail.

If you strikeout online/instore. Im sure you can get them for a few dollars over retail.

Just be patience

I went and saw the Flight's. They're ok, but I wouldn't pay full price. The sole is going to yellow like crazy.

I went and saw the Flight's. They're ok, but I wouldn't pay full price. The sole is going to yellow like crazy.

Damn...out of all the fuse pairs, I like them the most, I copped, breaking them out to the beach next week

copped the Flights...no more fuse lows for me.

I actually plan on beating up ASG's now that I got the Flights coming in, oddly enough, I haven't had any peeling...yet

This is hilarious

Terrible for the shoes and everyone around me?

I really wanna know how

My feet and my shoes and the ppl around me when I have my sockless shoes on are all still alive and well lmao
Yaas

Alive maybe but well I don't know lol. Its just a hygiene thing. People excrete a lot of toxins through their feet. Also not wearing socks with shoes makes you more prone to athletes foot. The point of wearing socks is so that bacteria can be mainly absorbed by your socks (which you can take off and wash) rather than having them in the shoe. That and it just makes the shoes stink. Kinda reminds me of the guy who doesn't brush his teeth but is always trying to talk really close to you. His breath smells terrible but he is oblivious to it (not saying this is you). Im just saying their is a reason why we wear socks with closed toe shoes.  

Last edited:
Alive maybe but well I don't know lol. Its just a hygiene thing. People excrete a lot of toxins through their feet. Also not wearing socks with shoes makes you more prone to athletes foot. The point of wearing socks is so that bacteria can be mainly absorbed by your socks (which you can take off and wash) rather than having them in the shoe. That and it just makes the shoes stink. Kinda reminds me of the guy who doesn't brush his teeth but is always trying to talk really close to you. His breath smells terrible but he is oblivious to it (not saying this is you). Im just saying their is a reason why we wear socks with closed toe shoes.  

View media item 1516291

Back
Top Bottom