Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Any tips on how to clean the upper on the Fundamentals? Mine have a smduge on the top of the toe and when you clean it the stain pretty much spreads.

IDK what those are but I AM PISSED! These will probably be a pain to get and I'm determined to get all the base model 10s.
laugh.gif
 Just to have em? those are by far some of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen. It almost looks like a bad PS or filter in certain spots.

Last edited:
:lol:  Just to have em? those are by far some of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen. It almost looks like a bad PS or filter in certain spots.

I agree they aren't eye catching in that pic but it would bother me to no end to have a gap and pair missing in the collection. More for collecting purposes but I'm sure in another pic they'd look better or I can find someway to rock em right.

Last edited:
I think its a little odd for a pair to just release out of nowhere, we haven't heard anything about these.

Need to see them without the flash showing the reflective but seeing the dots idk it would change things.

Idk what to think about those abominations

If they took those grayish white streaks away and left the other stuff then maybe

Indeed an art project gone wrong tho

Last edited:
Damn Kobe went for the poo poo platter too?

Last edited by a moderator:
I want em. Maybe that CW hits retail if it's not exclusive to over seas and the option shows up on ID.

Can anyone recommend a good protector to keep the uppers on the fundamentals clean. Jason Markk repel?

Last edited:
Looks like 3M and the pattern looks to be like a snake shedding its skin. I need info on these man. It's killing me.

View media item 1549119

Why do u feel like u need info so bad tho?

Is it bcuz it's something u can't have or bcuz u really like these?

And btw, that looks nothing like a snake shedding it's skin, I have a boa and no sir, not one bit..

Last edited:
Why do u feel like u need info so bad tho?

Is it bcuz it's something u can't have or bcuz u really like these?

And btw, that looks nothing like a snake shedding it's skin, I have a boa and no sir, not one bit..

I don't want gaps/holes in my collection. I want all the base model 10s regardless of how they look. I like them all so far but if one comes along I don't I'll get them anyway. The fact there's a retail model on the streets I don't own bothers me as a collector. I want them in my possession ASAP.

I don't own a snake and I'm just guessing. I have no idea what the print is. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom