Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

You would think the 10th Shoe in a Signature Line would be atleast something Different...

This line peaked at the Kobe 8, so far. 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Up until he got injured it was true. He was beasting and singlehandedly got the Lakeshow in the playoffs. I think next season he will improve from now.

Oh well I guess I can focus on getting the few pairs of 9s that I missed! [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] because the x is a let down so far [emoji]128078[/emoji]

When the 8's first leaked.. Below was the reaction. Now they're one of the most successful kobe models.

Waiting for Nike's official pics for everyone to do a 180

I hope those aren't the VIII's

please no.... :smh: :x :stoneface:

please no.. please

those just look cheap and FAKE :rofl: :rofl:

WTH ! might as well retro the VI again..... SMH . I hope these aren't it. 

lol unimpressive so far... looks like a funny version of the VI

waits for actual shoe.... those CAN'T be them, or more money saved.

All these pics look like fakes.. banana shape lol

Repped for taking the time to find all of those.    

Oh well I guess I can focus on getting the few pairs of 9s that I missed! [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] because the x is a let down so far [emoji]128078[/emoji]

This is what I have started to do, just picked up a pair of MP's

Whew escaped Kobekobe Kobekobe 's Kobe 8 thread grave digging

I thought I quoted your post lol.

Maybe next time :wink:

I was just going through to relive the reactions and figured I would share them here.

Still had the page open:

:x I think they are the real deal. The design of the upper is not looking good, i hope it's not like that with every colorway. They look like a low top version of the Hyperfuse 2012, they look bulky as does these. They lost the sleek shape and sharp lines of previous models. I don't know, they might grow on me, but that's gonna take a lot of persuasion (not by the limited tag). We'll see.

Last edited:
Ha ha ha. I mentioned the 10 in the 9 thread and was accused of trolling. People don't like these so far at all. I guess this is my new home.

Last edited:

"Like wine, the Mamba gets better with age." I don't know about that one.

Now I see how Nike comes up with their cheesy backstories, but they actually do have inspirations.
Kobe started calling himself vino during the 2012-2013 season. At that point in time, before his Achilles injury, it was definitely the truth.

My excitement for the 10s are pretty low but im not gonna rule the line out. Got a feeling we gonna see some great cw's that will make up for that. No body likes change. That's really all it is. Once we get a few months in the line you will see the same people not liking it waking up early for online releases lol.

Gotta ask how many pairs of 8s they all ended up copping.

I kept 3 pairs. Too much squeaking from the drop in lunarlon and bottoming out didn't want to be stuck with many pairs. Also buying outside of Nike as well I had to make some cuts. Will try to cut down on the X, but with NikeiD and if they're super comfortable and has a quiet ride I won't be able to help myself. :smh:

When the 8's first leaked.. Below was the reaction. Now they're one of the most successful kobe models.

Waiting for Nike's official pics for everyone to do a 180

You went through a lot to gather all those comments lol. But with every shoe, people are going to do a 180.....people are allowed to change their mind. To me, the X's didn't look all that bad and looked even better on foot.

I kept 3 pairs. Too much squeaking from the drop in lunarlon and bottoming out didn't want to be stuck with many pairs. Also buying outside of Nike as well I had to make some cuts. Will try to cut down on the X, but with NikeiD and if they're super comfortable and has a quiet ride I won't be able to help myself. :smh:

The squeaking on the 8's was abysmal on most of my pairs. That and the cardboard tongue were terrible. On on of my purple fades, the tongue almost falls all the way to my ankle. It wasn't a bad overall shoe but he squeaking from the sole inserts :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom