Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

First pic was the sulfers, thats where all the reactions are from.

The pics that were here on NT was a couple of fakes from a China smaple magazine. That's what threw everyone off. And what's the obsession with the "I liked them first!" Mentally here on NT? :lol:

First pic was the sulfers, thats where all the reactions are from.

The pics that were here on NT was a couple of fakes from a China smaple magazine. That's what threw everyone off. And what's the obsession with the "I liked them first!" Mentally here on NT? :lol:

those pics of the fakes were posted AFTER the sulfers.

page 21 of the kobe 8 thread is when we first saw the sulfers. the next few pages had fakes.

http://niketalk.com/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread/600

the reaction is to the sulfers.

When the 8's first leaked.. Below was the reaction. Now they're one of the most successful kobe models.

Waiting for Nike's official pics for everyone to do a 180

And I still don't own a pair. So what's your point? Either way, people are allowed to change their mind.

I keep coming in here hoping the shoe will change but I keep getting disappointed. These shoes are so wack

When the 8's first leaked.. Below was the reaction. Now they're one of the most successful kobe models.

And I still don't own a pair. So what's your point? Either way, people are allowed to change their mind.

not saying people aren't allowed to change their minds. it's just that (in my opinion) we shouldn't be deciding if a shoe is a fail or not based on some random pics of 1 colourway. each shoe evolves over the course of the year with new colourways + the addition of NikeID (and if you enjoy PE's, then those, too). i was just merely pointing out that it's the same story pretty much every year. potato pics > most people hate them > nike pics/kobe starts wearing them > people come around and enjoy them.

the X looks sleek. the upper is boring right now but i'm sure the elite will have some sort of FK. the model itself definitely has potential.

Last edited:
I loved the look of the 8 when it was first shown but hated the diff shades on midsole and sole. Grew to love it and sulfurs are my top 8 next to fades.

Yeah the mustard yellow on the midsole killed it at first but somehow I learned to love it. Sulfurs are too dope. That first leaked pic of the sulfurs didnt look so great so I dont blame cats going after it like that. Its not always love at first sight.

The point is for everyone to chill and not have an aneurysm over the first few pics of the shoe.

This is a forum and people are entitled to their opinion, and if they flip flop, they are entitled to that too. Not sure why differing opinions chaps some nters buttocks.

There are a few things I've flip flopped on, but a lot I haven't. At this point I'm resigned to skipping the X.

The point is for everyone to chill and not have an aneurysm over the first few pics of the shoe.

This is a forum and people are entitled to their opinion, and if they flip flop, they are entitled to that too. Not sure why differing opinions chaps some nters buttocks.

It's not that. It's people going super hard with the negativity. It's just kinda obnoxious.

I agree to wait for the Official Pics for the Final Judgement, but STILL... these Ain't the 8's bro.

Not Even Close.

They aren't a horrible looking shoe, just not a leap forward like the 9 was in adding the flyknit
the 9 ELITE added flyknit, they released it before the base model (em) because it was Nike/JB's first woven basketball model. This is the BASE MODEL 10, there's no saying what the 10 elite is at this moment, it could be flyknit as well.

I can see some colorways making the 10 look good, but the fuse flap in the back looks goofy. Not sure about the hate but everyone has their own opinions, I'm just waiting on the elites.

Is there a release date for the mentality "clear waters" seen a few on the bay but all GS sizes

because they have kneejerk reactions so that other people take notice of what they saying, give a little more detail than this shoe is straight garbage or this shoe is straight fire. put some effort into your comments because people will hold you accountable for what you say.

I did rep you though because in the end its Opinion and everyones entitled to it, but all this stupid crap clutters the threads. someone post the NT thread lifcycle pic

the 9 ELITE added flyknit, they released it before the base model (em) because it was Nike/JB's first woven basketball model. This is the BASE MODEL 10, there's no saying what the 10 elite is at this moment, it could be flyknit as well.
Using flyknit was a one and done deal. If they were to use it again on the 10 elites, it would show no progression of the models.

I keep seeing this crap about them doing "Flyknit" would show No "Progression" or doing Engineered Mesh would show No "Progression"....

That's the thing... it doesn't NEED to have "Progression" Each Year with some kind of New Material or Gimmick.

They just need to do something Different AESTHETICALLY and Make a DOPE LOOKING SHOE. PERIOD! 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom