Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Really liking the Lateral View on these... looks alot like Engineered Mesh from the 8's, which is a great thing.
nthat.gif

The Medial Side and that TURRIBLE Toe Box is really killing this model. They always have to out-think themselves.
sick.gif
mean.gif

I don't like how it protrudes right there on the outside of the forefoot. They look like some 69.99 trainers

Last edited:
The x looks like the best shaped toe of the Kobe line since the 5 imo.. Everything considered there's great potential there, initially and aesthetically they don't "wow" me like the 9 high, but look very simple and comfy

They're Mentalities tho.

Is there a clear overlay over the midsole that extends up to the lower part of the upper? Thing doesn't look glued/fused all the way, leaving air bubbles.

So for all you NTers in this thread hating on the 10's and especially the All-Star 10's, please stay the hell out of the stores and off of NDC on February 14th and let me cop my pair or two in peace.

I freaking love these from what I've seen so far. And although I have never had a zoom heel and lunar forefoot, I can imagine that would be a good combo (I hate lunar in the heel, hurts my achilles, sorry Kobe 8 and 9 fans). Never had a pair of Kobe 4, but if IRC, people raved about that set up, and correct me if I'm wrong but it was the same.

Imma pass on the asg but can't wait to see what's in store

Saw a pair of Navy and Yellow Mamba Mentalitys at the Nike store the other day and they are a really nice shoe. Way better than what we've seen of the kobe X in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom