Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Highs look ok, maybe a little better than the em lows, like always, will wait for more pics and angles to judge properly

These could be really comfortable, but not worth the initial price tag. I hated how the heel bottomed out on other pairs of lunar, so maybe I will give these a try at the right discount and colorway.

The lows, that is. Can't mess with the highs posted lol.

Glad to see they used Flyknit again, was a bit disappointed when initial pictures leaked of the lows and they didn't use Flyknit, hopes or a Elite low with this as well.

Highs look like a potential performance upgrade on the IX Elites, especially if there's zoom instead of just lunarlon..

X high looks good to me. flyknit sewn into soft megafuse instead of that hard hyperfuse is going to be really comfy. might not cop that purple colorway, but i'll definitely be getting at least one pair of these. hopefully, they let us ID them this time.

I'm not gonna pre judge the high. I will say however I'm glad I went in on the 9. Those look bulky and the sole looks extra big in that pic.

An improvement from the low, but I can't see getting into more highs just because its the next model number. I picked up 3 pairs of high 9s, and will probably go after the BHMs, but I'm not in any rush to get more.  I'll wait to see the flyknit lows if they make them.

9 highs def look better as of right now....why'd they skimp on the carbon fiber this time!? 
mean.gif

Flyknit and this sole I see a lot of potential... Let's hope they don't drop the ball

So for all you NTers in this thread hating on the 10's and especially the All-Star 10's, please stay the hell out of the stores and off of NDC on February 14th and let me cop my pair or two in peace.

I freaking love these from what I've seen so far. And although I have never had a zoom heel and lunar forefoot, I can imagine that would be a good combo (I hate lunar in the heel, hurts my achilles, sorry Kobe 8 and 9 fans). Never had a pair of Kobe 4, but if IRC, people raved about that set up, and correct me if I'm wrong but it was the same.
Yep, the IVs had a similar setup. The Xs' cushioning should hopefully be like an upgrade of that. The lunarlon should certainly last longer.

the highs look better but that midsole looks clunky. out of the two, I'd take the highs. hope to see some great CWs and next year I sure expect a more creative WTK than the simple one for the 9s

I like them. They kind of look like a fake pair of 9s though. Very interested in the final product though. I love the high 9.

Back
Top Bottom