Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

With copped almost 10 pairs of 8 at 140$, 5 of elite 9 at 225$-275$. If the 10 price really 190$ at this moment I gonna wait for them to be on sale. Can't afford any more sneakers. SMH.

What's the tech?

It doesn't get specific. Here's what it says:

"Kobe X men's basketball shoe melds past innovations with game changing breakthroughs in technology, addressing Kobe Bryant's performance needs while reflecting his sophistication. Its refined, transparent design symbolizes his life, character, and ability to overcome any challenge."

Peace,
J

What's the tech?

"Kobe X men's basketball shoe melds past innovations with game changing breakthroughs in technology, addressing Kobe Bryant's performance needs while reflecting his sophistication. Its refined, transparent design symbolizes his life, character, and ability to overcome any challenge."

Peace,
J

Ok thanks man

I really appreciate it

Peace,
J
RIGHT. 
eyes.gif

The same way the "transparent" design symbolizes all those things on the KYRIE 1's?

Here's a sneak peak

Will have full first impression on Kicksologists.com. Follow @KB824 on IG too... 
smokin.gif

Kobe 10 will retail for $180 for the lows. No price for the highs, but my guess is that they'll be $245.00. More than $225 for sure... unveiling will probably in a week or two considering these release February 7th. Who knows if they'll push the date back. 

$180 price does not justify the materials... that's all i'm going to say. $180 for a low top kobe... never thought I would see that day... 

Nike can kiss my *** with these prices. They've officially stepped over the line
Chuuuch! At that price there's no way I'd buy the shoe & head straight to the court. Shoot, just because of the price my iD's don't touch the court for at least a year. 

The only people to blame for the increase in price is ourselves. They know they can charge because once they slap a limited tag on them, people go CRAZY for the shoe.

$20 increase.. That's way too much.

I'm just not a fan of the seeming standardization of upper materials on the sig models, they all look related at this point, with the fuse/mesh upper and clear soles with the multi color stuff underneath. I started with the 6, and since then they have all had an interesting upper material or texture, and now it's all the same. I've said it before, but I doubt I'll cop any 10's.

I guess no one is buying KDs this year either then. From $150-180. Anyone who has a issue with these prices I hope don't own any Jordan's over the last what...5 years or so. People will drop that quick on a outdated, garbage quality Jordan retro.

I wasn't gonna pay 160 for them, damn sure not paying 180. Maybe sites like d i c k s and sports authority will allow discounts right away like they are doing with the lebrons.

It reminds me of the og hyperfuse release. They released them in the same solid colors. They were dope, but they were only $100.

NIKE will keep increasing the prices no matter how much we piss and moan. It really is the consumers fault for the increase due to allowing this reseller game to get out of hand like it is today...

Why should they let resellers make that extra 20$ when people are willingly spending 50$+ over retail for the IX when they miss out on release day?

Because that's assuming that every CW will be re-sold at a premium off market. Clearly not the case. Best thing to do is let all these sit and force Nike to slash prices, but some beasts won't allow that to happen.

This is the breaking point, if you will, for me. I wasn't even going to pay retail for these if they were 150, but 180? Nike can literally kiss my whole bleep-hole lol

Last edited:
Keep in mind guyz, theres gunna be flyknit highs and lows of the Xs....so these "Blue Lagoons Xs" are the Kobe 9 EMs basically. Ya feel me?...The real Kobes are the "Elites" now....Nike's sneaky way of making us spend an xtra $50-70 ....clever huh?..SMFH...lol
Nike doesn't make you buy anything. Don't complain about pricing

Back
Top Bottom