Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

He already has 13 pts with 9 mins to go in the 2nd but he got off to a pretty good start... not gonna lie, he jackin em up no effs given lol

Losing to the Sixers though...
mean.gif

He took close to 20 three pointers! I'm surprised they're not paying him in the post more. Whatever.

Shoe talk: How about those PEs he had on.
Such a shame Nike didn't give us anything close to the PEs he's had. Instead of their convoluted stories about mentors or drill sergeants, this one would have just been about playing in his hometown for the last time. 

Such a shame Nike didn't give us anything close to the PEs he's had. Instead of their convoluted stories about mentors or drill sergeants, this one would have just been about playing in his hometown for the last time. 
Pretty sure they'll play up the retirement aspect with the XI.

Got tickets to the Nuggets Lakers for December 22 and March 2, Row AA right next to the terminal where the Lakers will run out. I'm getting me a high five and hopefully some kicks signed haha, yes I am a grown adult hoping for a high five 
Nice I also will be at the December 22nd game.

KB Mentality II
What's the point of having these wack "step down" models like the Venomenon and Mentality when you can get colorways of the regular Kobe for under $100 a few months after they releases? 

With the rate at which new CW's drop and then become heavily discounted (online and at outlets), there's no need to have a "poor kid" step down model at a lower price point. 

i guess am done with the kobes collection after the Xs...will save me lots of $$$. i got 1 pair of 2k4, crazy 8, and few pairs starting the kobe line from 6's through the 10's...not diggin the 11s at all!

Back
Top Bottom