Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Reminds me of the 8s

I was thinking mentality, but the mentality does remind me of the 8, so yeah does lool like the 8. Ill still buy em i just wish it looked like something new. The stiches are getting old too.

Last edited:
Said it once, I'll say it again.

Oh how I wish Nike would release some of these PE colorways that Kobe has been wearing.  The elites he wore today, with the black upper and purple outsole is one I would cop with no hesitation.  

Repped to all that answered. I've heard about the ripping medial side. Just wanted to see how the are for the average person. Seen NW and KG thoughts after i posted too.

Decied to grab another kobe (only own 3 8s and IMO the ASG 10 is by far the best 10)

When nike starts to retro kobes I'm going H-A-M on the 4-6 and 8's

Last edited:
Repped to all that answered. I've heard about the ripping medial side. Just wanted to see how the are for the average person. Seen NW and KG thoughts after i posted too.

Decied to grab another kobe (only own 3 8s and IMO the ASG 10 is by far the best 10)

When nike starts to retro kobes I'm going H-A-M on the 4-6 and 8's
Carpe Diem 4s

Dark Knight 5s

Big Stage 5s Home and/or Away are probably the top 3-4 pairs I can think of off the top of my head that I would get without hesitation.

Nike just smiling at the next generation of 'retros' for Kobe's signature line.  $$$$$$ for them.

Carpe Diem 4s
Dark Knight 5s
Big Stage 5s Home and/or Away are probably the top 3-4 pairs I can think of off the top of my head that I would get without hesitation.

Big stage Home/Away are NO BRAINERS. Would love ASG 5, Bruce lee 5, gold medal 4 and grinch 6 etc etc

Carpe Diem 4s
Dark Knight 5s
Big stage Home/Away are NO BRAINERS. Would love ASG 5, Bruce lee 5, gold medal 4 and grinch 6 etc etc
My girlfriend offered to buy me a pair of the Gold Medal 4s, but I declined her offer (stupid me).  Already had the Del Sol, MPLS, and POP in my closet; and we just started dating at the time so I felt bad at the thought of her dropping that much money on me so early in our relationship. UGH!

Man I am extremely excited to get Kobe retros. I just hope its sooner than later! I wish I actually had another pair of the blue lagoons. Mine are really beat up from balling. They show wear and tear pretty badly.

Is there a realistic chance he'll go for 30 in a game this year?
JUST DID.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't really understand this type of stuff.

He's your opponent give him a gift or something and kim.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom