Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

i guess am done with the kobes collection after the Xs...will save me lots of $$$. i got 1 pair of 2k4, crazy 8, and few pairs starting the kobe line from 6's through the 10's...not diggin the 11s at all!

Nobody even knows what the 11s are. Those leaked pics are just speculation. I doubt they are the true 11

Get ready for the kobe retro line,nike going milk this train at least 18 months
they should start with mc iD Kobe 9 as retro..
laugh.gif

Any new realeases for the Kobe x elites high top?? not feeling any of the colors out right now, but the the 9's, all the colors are sick! Help out pls!

Eh. Dunno how enthused I would be about a retro line - I wouldn't pick up any 1-3 really (I have a P1 - I'm good on 1's - although there are 2 CW's I might cop if released). V and VI's  I would cop, but they are not even that old. No one wants a VII retro, get to 8's and we are bordering on only a few years old at this point.

Now, something like a farewell/retirement pack, like the Prelude pack, would be nice.

Last edited:
Hopefully against the raptors next week
happy.gif
2nd night of a back to back. he might not play. (i hope he does and i'm holding onto my ticket just in case, but i hope my fellow torontonians don't get suckered into paying over face value for tix.)

Got tickets to the Nuggets Lakers for December 22 and March 2, Row AA right next to the terminal where the Lakers will run out. I'm getting me a high five and hopefully some kicks signed haha, yes I am a grown adult hoping for a high five
I went to Jam Session at All-Star Weekend in Dallas in 2010, and Kobe was doing some NBA2K promo or something that day. As he finished up, I was able to make it over to where his security detail was clearing room to get him out of there, and as he high-fived everyone on his way out I managed to lean in and graze fingers with him while being stiff-armed in the face by a cop. So worth it.

I got tickets for the LA/Boston game in L.A. on Apr. 3, and am making the trip from Saskatchewan just for that. Will definitely be trying to fight my way down near the tunnel at the end of the game.

I went to Jam Session at All-Star Weekend in Dallas in 2010, and Kobe was doing some NBA2K promo or something that day. As he finished up, I was able to make it over to where his security detail was clearing room to get him out of there, and as he high-fived everyone on his way out I managed to lean in and graze fingers with him while being stiff-armed in the face by a cop. So worth it.

I got tickets for the LA/Boston game in L.A. on Apr. 3, and am making the trip from Saskatchewan just for that. Will definitely be trying to fight my way down near the tunnel at the end of the game.
Haha would definitely be worth it. Hopefully I won't have to go through that. My seats are 3-4 and the security is strict down below near the seats and they won't let people come down that low so should be first in line. 

2nd night of a back to back. he might not play. (i hope he does and i'm holding onto my ticket just in case, but i hope my fellow torontonians don't get suckered into paying over face value for tix.)
Yoooo I hope he plays! I got my tickets like a month ago because I knew this would've most likely been the last chance to see him. He better play only 20 minutes on Sunday haha

Anyone how the 10 preforms on court? I'm picking up an ASG to hoop in tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom