Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Kobe was named after a snake and a snake was named after Kobe. :lol:
head-exploding-gif-tim-and-eric.gif

Definitely copping the opening nights , bright crimsons and USA highs on discount .

Kobe is an unofficial Hawk. I went to a Hawks game and they were selling his jersey . 95% of the people there were Laker fans. The players and coach literally said it was going to be a road game .

Last edited:
Kobe was named after a snake and a snake was named after Kobe. :lol:
Kobe named himself(violating man law:smh:) after a snake which he is afraid of.

And I'm not honoring my opponents with lasting memories of when they put that work on me.:smh: imho

That's just me though. Being a Kobe fan I could see how one would think its cool.

Probably has more to do with the Hawks being cheeks for so long.:D

I know , but still. Standing ovation a gift maybe. But I'm not naming something that's gonna be around for a while after someone who ruthless caved my head in multiple times. Feel me?
I get what you're saying but I think for right now its just a fun thing for them to do. I know the zoo here doesn't have names for their snakes, etc. Only the bigger animals, so it could be just an honorary thing for a day even. Its not like they're putting up street signs in his name or giving him the key to the city.

I don't like the traction on the kobe x. The V's feel way better IMO
I thought I was the only one that felt this way. I can't play in my Blackouts or Fundamentals. Was gonna try to get some Chesters for the low but I'll wait for the Mentality 2 or the 11.

dont have to worship kobe like that. steaks were kobe fied, now animals? where is peta in this?

From NDC:

KOBE X 'MAJORS'
$180
LAUNCH: WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2015 - 10:00 AM EST
705317-616

"For some athletes, their incredible work ethic, sportsmanship and ascent to MVP are propelled by their idols and the examples they set. This collection celebrates Kobe as a role model with an LA-inspired graphic and bold colors."

Definitely copping the opening nights , bright crimsons and USA highs on discount .

Kobe is an unofficial Hawk. I went to a Hawks game and they were selling his jersey . 95% of the people there were Laker fans. The players and coach literally said it was going to be a road game .
that's how it is in Atlanta lol. Hawks fans are terrible, same thing when lebron comes to town. I used to go to all the Hawks games when i lived there

yea the jerseys are really old, did nike ever retro'd them? its odd that they have a full size run of them and in 2 colorways too lol. 

Back
Top Bottom