Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

wait what? you playing right? you never heard the Christmas carol 12 days of Christmas? you know on the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 5 GOLDEN RINGS, 4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree, not to be fair they could've and should've done the whole pack based off the song but I digress, oh and kobe also has 5 championship rings, like the poster above said, double meaning
Honestly forgot the song, and cant even bridge the 2 together. Guess its rather tacky to me. Thanks for explaining it tho.

They couldve done a five rings theme on its own and a christmas shoe as a stand a lone.
Oh well..
I half agree but only because they didn't use the song for the whole pack, nike missed an opp on that one, as is you got a Christmas at Crystal Lake, a Christmas Carol, Santa vs Krampus and I'm still trying to figure out the thought behind Kyries, def a non-cohesive theme for Christmas other than it being "Christmas"
mean.gif

Last edited:
Too lazy to look through the thread but could someone give me a quick answer. Do the general release X's (not Nike ID) fit TTS or have most people gone up .5?? Thanks

The Xmas 9s were fire, just like these are. Just wish he wore both of em in those games. I know he couldnt with the 9s since he was injured but he coulda wore these for a half at least. Did any Nike basketball players wear their Xmas sigs this year btw? It aint seem like Bron

I didn't watch the game so I don't know if Kyrie did, but there are pictures of Bron wearing his. KD also wore his.

Kobe is just a troll of epic proportions. I don't know which was better, the complete shun of the 5rings/grinchID or the "warm-up" in opening nights :lol:
Kyrie wore his Xmas shoes too. Kobe was the only 1 of the 4 who didn't wear his Xmas shoe. I think Kobe was also the only one (aside from Kyrie who was injured at the time) who didn't wear his shoe from the Opening Night pack except for warm ups.

Last edited:

damn i hope this isn't the case for me...ordered my mambacurials and 5 rings in my TTS 10.5. 
Adidas/YZY Boost/Retro Jordan I go 10.5

Ultra Boost I go 11.5 

Nike (Kobe, Roshe, Dunks) I go 11 

I tried all 3 sizes and I 11 felt the best to me. 

damn i hope this isn't the case for me...ordered my mambacurials and 5 rings in my TTS 10.5. 
I haven't had too many problems with sizing, I bought the Drill Sergeants & 5 pairs of IDs in my TTS 10.5, but bought the mambacurials & HTMs in size 11 just due to availability, they both fit fine for me, didn't feel a huge difference in 10.5 vs 11

Kyries are garbage. Hyperchases looked better than both of his sigs.
Everyone has an opinion, but I will say they do look and feel appropriate for its price point. I can't say the same for the Kobe line which should be $25-20 cheaper across all models. Good thing they've all went on sale.

Everyone feel shape is different. No harm in asking on NT. I always try to to try them on in store before I buy off and online.

Kobe X Flyknits run big on me so I half size down.

however models such as ASG, Vino etc run true to the size.

On that note shoutout to wifey for scoring me a pair of the XmAs colorway.

Last edited:
I got shipping confirmation sat. Night. Mines will be here on the 30th. It helps to live in Kentucky
Nice!

I just checked my order and it still says 'preparing to ship'.

If Nike cancels my order, I'd only be upset because there are/were many sizes, including mine, still available after I submitted my order.

Looking forward to these...This kind of got me into looking for more of his previous CWs
nerd.gif

Footlocker just sent me an email talking about how the 5 rings are backordered and I am to wait 2 weeks to see if they'll send me the shoes or not.. They say the order can still be cancelled so I think i've pretty much been hung up to dry here. Anyone else with this? Or am I probably still going to get these things?

Too lazy to look through the thread but could someone give me a quick answer. Do the general release X's (not Nike ID) fit TTS or have most people gone up .5?? Thanks

For the Kobe X elite low Xmas I went .5 up and it still gives me that snug feel and I hardly ever size up but I did with this. However when I was trying both tts and .5 up on, it was a minimal difference I felt I could of done either one. The half size up just gave me a tab bit more toe box room as the tts were a VERY exact fit with no extra room. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Relativity though. The only tts model that I owned were the 1s, since it was wider by design. By tts, I relate it to most jordans. I had to size up .5 for the 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, & 10s.

Don‘t kid yourself if the shoe doesn‘t fit you.

With that said, I would suggest getting the same size as the previous model.

Footlocker just sent me an email talking about how the 5 rings are backordered and I am to wait 2 weeks to see if they'll send me the shoes or not.. They say the order can still be cancelled so I think i've pretty much been hung up to dry here. Anyone else with this? Or am I probably still going to get these things?

just try ndc and cancel FL

Back
Top Bottom