Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

For the Kobe X elite low Xmas I went .5 up and it still gives me that snug feel and I hardly ever size up but I did with this. However when I was trying both tts and .5 up on, it was a minimal difference I felt I could of done either one. The half size up just gave me a tab bit more toe box room as the tts were a VERY exact fit with no extra room. Hope this helps.
thank you!! Also thanks to everyone else who answered, really helped

Got my shipping info! Now...the waiting game [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol @ Kobe trolling, I hope y'all was getting on LeBron wen dude damn near disregarded the 11.

Nike could release all the colors he wore but choose not to.

i dont get the point why Nike made Kobe Christmas this CW
eyes.gif
compare to the other Big 3 of Nikes(Bron,Kyrie and KD)
anyone?
mean.gif
Well the theme was fire & ice. KD and Kobe got the "fire" while Lebron and Kyrie got the "ice." White+blue...snow, ice...winter. Red+black...coal, embers...fire.

Not sure what you're looking for here, man
laugh.gif
Kobe got the "five rings" thrown in and a snake-wreath on the back of the tongue. He got the best shoe and was the only one not to wear it.

Okay, every picture looks different...but this clearly looks like green flywire and green fabric behind the swoosh/black overlay. Can anyone confirm that it's actually green? Most pictures look gold. If there's green behind the black flyknit I'm going to be so much happier with my purchase...

i dont get the point why Nike made Kobe Christmas this CW :rolleyes compare to the other Big 3 of Nikes(Bron,Kyrie and KD)
anyone? :smh:

Every year the Nike sig shoes have been very different from each other in the pack. They don't usually do one theme that ties them all together. It's a general Xmas theme

Okay, every picture looks different...but this clearly looks like green flywire and green fabric behind the swoosh/black overlay. Can anyone confirm that it's actually green? Most pictures look gold. If there's green behind the black flyknit I'm going to be so much happier with my purchase...
its green

yep its green flywire, toebox is gold flyknit but some lights make it look a little green. not sure about lateral flyknit but pretty sure its gold too.

If you had to choose between the Kobe 5 '5 Rings' or Kobe 10 '5 Rings' which would you cop? Both DS, obviously. Currently facing this dilemma.

If you had to choose between the Kobe 5 '5 Rings' or Kobe 10 '5 Rings' which would you cop? Both DS, obviously. Currently facing this dilemma.

If there's no yellowing of the sole, the Kobe 5 "5 Ring's."

If there's yellowing, the Kobe 10 "5 Ring's."

If you don't care about yellowing, go with the Kobe 5.

Last edited:

Its hard to compare. Most that will go for the V will do so because they miss it. The X has that double meaning, but they are both differeny shoes.

The production during the V doesnt even compare to the X.

Kobe 5s. Not even a question to me. Nicer looking colorway with better details aside IMO, he actually wore them during a game, and it's the original/"official" shoe that celebrates his 5th championship.

Last edited:
People still making the ground beef joke lol I don't understand it. I suppose some just have to complain about SOMETHING. I'm happy with my purchase I know if these were am HTM pair there would be a different set of complaints [emoji]128514[/emoji]. View media item 1848092

People still making the ground beef joke lol I don't understand it.

That's all I could think about after that guy made that comment. D*mn him! :lol:

Same thing after that other dude said the Kobe 8 all-star looked like pizza. :rofl:

The things people come up with.

Back
Top Bottom