Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Ah, don't feel too bad - I have a Mambacurial, Drill, MC iD, and team highs in the rotation, but at least 15 DS pairs of X's. Gonna be wearing them for years. Yes, I went ham.
Wow. You really went all in 
pimp.gif

Makes me worry less about not wearing mine 
laugh.gif

the laker high would be top 3 if they did release. got my second commander and "bruce lee" highs in. smh at nike shipping them as 2 different orders to arrive the same time. their shipping makes no sense at times

the laker high would be top 3 if they did release. got my second commander and "bruce lee" highs in. smh at nike shipping them as 2 different orders to arrive the same time. their shipping makes no sense at times

Having to send the Americans back

The right shoe sits higher than the left shoe smh

How did this pair make it past QC is the question

angelus the best paint to use on the midsole for elite highs? want to paint the midsole on the usa's without touching the clear sole

angelus the best paint to use on the midsole for elite highs? want to paint the midsole on the usa's without touching the clear sole

Angelus would def be the best paint to use due to its flexibility... But I'm skeptical how well it would adhere to the rubberish shell on the midsole. Angelus website recommends using an adhesion promoter on surfaces like rubber and plastic. Even then it seems like it might be more prone to cracking after long-term wear.

But I'm no customization expert though, so I could be wrong. Just something to consider. Maybe someone more experienced than myself can weigh in.

Angelus would def be the best paint to use due to its flexibility... But I'm skeptical how well it would adhere to the rubberish shell on the midsole. Angelus website recommends using an adhesion promoter on surfaces like rubber and plastic. Even then it seems like it might be more prone to cracking after long-term wear.

But I'm no customization expert though, so I could be wrong. Just something to consider. Maybe someone more experienced than myself can weigh in.

just what i was thinking. thought a dye may work because it seems absorbant but still unclear

Was surprised to see the Christmas X at my local outlet for $159.99. Been looking for a pair for a reasonable price. Had to snag em.

Was surprised to see the Christmas X at my local outlet for $159.99. Been looking for a pair for a reasonable price. Had to snag em.
Honestly thinking about returning my pair to FTL and driving to vacaville tomorrow to pick up a pair at the discounted price.  How did Kobe X Xmas make it all the way to outlets?  These things sold out I thought.  
mean.gif

Honestly thinking about returning my pair to FTL and driving to vacaville tomorrow to pick up a pair at the discounted price.  How did Kobe X Xmas make it all the way to outlets?  These things sold out I thought.  :smh:

"Sold Out" :lol:
picked up a pair today too.

Hooped in them immediately after. I may never hoop in a non-flyknit shoe again.
My rotation right now is ASG X's, ASG XI'S & Xmas X's
For some reason I felt these (xmas) had more cushioning in the forefoot than my ASG's

Unds my wtk today, dey seem to fit more narrow than kobe 9 highs... all my 9 highs fit perfectly with 11.5!! Thnkin i shud hv went with a 12 instead... (no hoops jus casual use for me btw)

Unds my wtk today, dey seem to fit more narrow than kobe 9 highs... all my 9 highs fit perfectly with 11.5!! Thnkin i shud hv went with a 12 instead... (no hoops jus casual use for me btw)
The X highs need a bit of wearing time to become less stiff.

You should be fine after a couple wears 

Ordered some Purple Elite Highs from Queenstown Outlet on Thursday night. It arrived at my door this morning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom