Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Forgive me if I'm late, haven't been on NT for a min but has anyone seen or heard any updates on the fade to black collection?

I saw it previously being discussed but don't remember all the details, so please forgive me. What was the final verdict on the sole looking like it had liquid/glue spreading in it?

Anyone notice how the 10s are still being worn more than the 11s in the league?

They are still the shoe of choice for the Lakers, despite those guys clearly having access to any 11s they'd want.

One of the more underrated shoes of recent times. A really good performer and IMO one of the 3 best looking low top Kobes (alongside the 4s and the 8s). Really nice round shape to them. Give it up for the 10s y'all.

One of the more underrated shoes of recent times. A really good performer and IMO one of the 3 best looking low top Kobes (alongside the 4s and the 8s). Really nice round shape to them. Give it up for the 10s y'all.

Agreed. My favorite Kobes since the 6s and just a very solid shoe all around. Only thing setting the Xs back was a lack of great CWs, and now of course they're dropping nothing but dope CWs for the XIs. :smh:

Hoping the FTB X is dope so I can get one more X in the collection.

^

nice pick-up and great shoes on your pic 
pimp.gif

Anyone notice how the 10s are still being worn more than the 11s in the league?

View media item 1942816

They are still the shoe of choice for the Lakers, despite those guys clearly having access to any 11s they'd want.

The 10s are a really really great shoe on the court. I like the 11 more because I like the full length zoom.

Eh, I returned mine.  Nike's return policy is underrated.  The Kobe X's are behind the V/VI, VIII and IX to me, and that's just the Kobe line.  Plenty of other shoes I'd rather play in than these.

Nothing bad about them, but nothing that stood out.  Slightly clunky underfoot and flyknit on the elites is entirely superficial (and not practical) compared to a shoe like the XX9 or J Crossover 2.  Absolutely love the look of them though.

Decided to take another stab at customizing. Purple fade sole. If i can only find yellow paint for the swoosh and the shozoku
Volume cream and leather dye.
I started with a light shade. Then gradually increased the darkness as i went to the back of the sole. The dye doesnt stick to the outsole though. Sorry bout the crapy phone pic
Awesome job man! Looking really good 
pimp.gif

Volume cream and leather dye.
I started with a light shade. Then gradually increased the darkness as i went to the back of the sole. The dye doesnt stick to the outsole though. Sorry bout the crapy phone pic
View media item 1943708

1. was the upper always black?
2. could you recommend how to dye the upper?
3. how did you dye the upper portion of the midsole and keep the sole clear?

1. was the upper always black?
2. could you recommend how to dye the upper?
3. how did you dye the upper portion of the midsole and keep the sole clear?
1.Upper was black. These are the rosegolds.
2.ive seem some folks online use leather paint and another chemical (fabric something),sorry i know this not helpful. But i didnt like the results ive seen,coz it looks like paint on the fabric and not really soaked in.
3. I actually wanted to dye the bottom but my dye wasnt getting absorbed by the outsole

1.Upper was black. These are the rosegolds.
2.ive seem some folks online use leather paint and another chemical (fabric something),sorry i know this not helpful. But i didnt like the results ive seen,coz it looks like paint on the fabric and not really soaked in.
3. I actually wanted to dye the bottom but my dye wasnt getting absorbed by the outsole
thanks

Elite highs came in from outlet today. First time i tried on any X. Can see myself with the low, dont like the look or feel of the high. Will be on the lookout for some elite lows from the outlets.

Elite highs came in from outlet today. First time i tried on any X. Can see myself with the low, dont like the look or feel of the high. Will be on the lookout for some elite lows from the outlets.
Outlets had the Kobe X Xmas this past weekend, a lot of outlets had them.  $159

Back
Top Bottom