Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

did the 10s hit the outlets yet or nah? dont wanna drive dont there for nothing ye dig
I've seen many 10 Low's non elite hit the outlets.  Managed to order the Elevate and Team 10 High's a couple weeks ago from outlets during the 30% off sale.  This is the first 10 elite low I know to hit outlets, and the Xmas version of all of them.

Why couldn't nike give us these. Would Lewi up if this happened.
I've seen many 10 Low's non elite hit the outlets.  Managed to order the Elevate and Team 10 High's a couple weeks ago from outlets during the 30% off sale.  This is the first 10 elite low I know to hit outlets, and the Xmas version of all of them.

Im still super upset with myself on that. I was deciding which one to get. Took to long and scratched out on both.

Question for those we copped the latest X HTM PRM

I know the multicolor pair comes with two different sets of aglets. Does the latest pair come with two sets as well?

Yeah I checked there. Unfortunately I'm a 13, thanks though.
Go to your local House of Hoops or other stores.  When I was at HoH last weekend I'm pretty sure they had the high's for $159 or $169.  If you don't find it in store see if they can order online for you through store, they ring up the product in store and you pay in store price yet they get shipped to your house for free.  Then use a 20$ VIP reward if you have one and you can get them pretty cheap.  Or wait they will probably show up at the outlets in due time, the elevate's and team CW's already have

I think it should mandatory that people put there size in the sigs. Would save alot of time for sure. Not that a couple extra posts truly matter just a thought really.

Well, the zoom air deflated in the right shoe of my Kobe X Pain "daily ballers."  I got the warranty process started and shipped them out, yesterday.  I heard the process is pain free with a valid complaint and was told that Nike will cut a check.  I really love playing in X lows and from all of the shoes I've tried, they feel the best.  I have some X Elite low IDs but they have yet to really break in.  My little toes get destroyed from cutting so much.  Thinking that I may head to a FL to and see what's available in my size but word is that it's mostly X Elite lows and I really don't want to go through the pain of the break-in period for those.  Should I make the jump to XIs?

Anybody know where I can find the best deal on some Commanders or American Xs? Thanks in advance.
did u try ftl (instore)? Dey all on sale for $149... if dey dnt hv ur size im sure dey can stock locate for u!!

im about to cop the AS Xs
eyes.gif
where?

Thanks for all the input. Was at my local FL earlier, bought my son some Kyrie 2, they had the Elite lows for 149 and the Elite highs for regular price. Smh

Well, the zoom air deflated in the right shoe of my Kobe X Pain "daily ballers."  I got the warranty process started and shipped them out, yesterday.  I heard the process is pain free with a valid complaint and was told that Nike will cut a check.  I really love playing in X lows and from all of the shoes I've tried, they feel the best.  I have some X Elite low IDs but they have yet to really break in.  My little toes get destroyed from cutting so much.  Thinking that I may head to a FL to and see what's available in my size but word is that it's mostly X Elite lows and I really don't want to go through the pain of the break-in period for those.  Should I make the jump to XIs?

Sorry to hear about that. I loved playing in the X as well, but the XI wins it for me with the full length zoom (nikeid option). I would look into that if you don't mind spending the little to beat your shoes.

the clearance sale really had people buying up the usas. they were the last pair w a complete size run. makes me think twice about blacking my pair if i cant casually double up

Back
Top Bottom